Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 09:47 AM  
Veteran

Oops! Why Tyrod Taylor didn’t play

This is embarrassing. Wonder if LAC gets a new doctor.

frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #76
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Here's every completion, feel free to show me all these plays where he didn't give his guys a shot to create YAC. Go ahead, chart them out for me.

And yeah, he did have some "wow" throws. The throw to the corner of the end zone was an excellent throw that was on the money, open or not. Shitty QB's miss that throw all the time.

And the throw to (Ekeler?) down the sideline was an excellent throw.

The throw to Keenan Allen, over the defenders arm while getting hit, that wasn't a great throw?

GMAFB.

This is just CP hating on any QB not named Mahomes, like always.

The Ekeler play, really? That should’ve been picked off if Thornhill just turns around.

The TD pass is solid but he’s just throwing to a spot. Fenton has no chance if he just hit the general back corner, and he did. Good, but the receiver was wide open.

I’ll give you the throw to Allen over the middle. Best one.

He misplaced the ball to Allen on the sideline where Sneed seems to have slipped up, otherwise he might pick that ball.

Everything else is pretty much checkdowns, screens, quick game where the receivers tack on extra yardage due to poor tackling. And this is just his completion reel.

I stand by my OP. There is no way based off of that one game to say that he’s the answer for them already for 10-15 years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

Hebert looked good. But that doesn't seem uncommon with young QBs when the team has had zero preparation or film on them (Lock, Minshew). Have to see how he looks after teams have some film and figure out what slows him down.

On the one hand you wonder what Lynn is thinking insisting that Tyrod still play. But on the other hand, sitting a year does seem to really help.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #78
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I most certainly did not. Just stop.

Russell Wilson
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Lamar Jackson

drop-off

Kyler Murray
Cam Newton
Josh Allen
Gardner Minshew

drop-off

Dak Prescott
Derek Carr

I really hate those young QB's don't I?
Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson and Cam Newton aren't young.

And you'll give credit to Derek Carr and Gardner Minshew as top 10 QB's but yet you can't see Deshaun Watson or Carson Wentz's ability?

You'll put Josh Allen as your 7th best QB but then say the jury is still out on him? C'mon man.

That's what im talking about, what's the standard here for Herbert? Is Josh Allen the standard? Your 7th best QB?

Is Derek Carr the standard? Because Herbert displayed more physical ability than Carr ever has, in 1 game alone.

If Herbert ends up, by the end of the year, being in the 15-10 range, then he was a success.

No one expects him to be Mahomes/Wilson/Rodgers, nor do the Chargers need him to be.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #79
C Chiefs once a year!

I think the big thing about the Chargers is Herbert played well enough to continue playing.

Give Herbert some first team reps and see what the kid can do next week. The other option is to give Taylor another chance and see if he can put a winning streak together as he seems taylor made for that team or at least fits what they are trying to do. Maybe, the Chargers win last week if Taylor was in there.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:13 AM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Darnold still shows promise for the awful spot he's in, I feel bad for that guy. Josh Allen is still the same guy,he shows moments of greatness but he's inconsistent and does wild shit. I think he's gotten better and worked hard to improve but I still don't think he'll ever be consistent enough to be a true elite QB. I do think he could get hot and have Joe Flacco type player run one year though.
Darnold will probably end up like Alex Smith. Where he gets better 5-10 years down the road with a stable organization and head coach.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:13 AM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Everything else is pretty much checkdowns, screens, quick game where the receivers tack on extra yardage due to poor tackling. And this is just his completion reel.
You mean, an NFL offense?

Quote:
I stand by my OP. There is no way based off of that one game to say that he’s the answer for them already for 10-15 years.
Well that's a no shit, my argument is that there's a lot to like about his debut, and very little reason to hate. He didn't do anything that should cause doubt.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #82

Quote:
The Ekeler play, really? That should’ve been picked off if Thornhill just turns around.
Woulda, shoulda coulda. Great throws are made every week that, "If the defender did this..."

That's a shit excuse. The defender didn't, and Herbert put it in a place where his receiver could make the catch. The only other location he coulda put that ball was on the back shoulder.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #83
Hockey Town

Wentz isn't in any of these arguments, Eagles fans are tired of him. He's always hurt and he fumbles constantly.

Carson Wentz through 2 weeks:
- Passer grade 42.7 (worst in league)
- Sacked 8 times (worst in league)
- 4 INTs (tied worst with Cousins)
- 64.4 passer rating (4th worst)
- 13 poor throws (2nd worst in league)
- 32.9 % on target throws (tied 6th worst)

In 5 seasons Carson Wentz has 0 playoff wins, 50 fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:18 AM   #84
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Wentz isn't in any of these arguments, Eagles fans are tired of him. He's always hurt and he fumbles constantly.

Carson Wentz through 2 weeks:
- Passer grade 42.7 (worst in league)
- Sacked 8 times (worst in league)
- 4 INTs (tied worst with Cousins)
- 64.4 passer rating (4th worst)
- 13 poor throws (2nd worst in league)
- 32.9 % on target throws (tied 6th worst)

In 5 seasons Carson Wentz has 0 playoff wins, 50 fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500.
I had to double check that fumble stat. Holy shit.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
At any rate, I'm done with this argument. Detoxing is obviously passionate about this. I'm not.

I don't actually ****ing care.

Herbert looked just fine in his debut. He wasn't impressive by any meaning of the word.

We'll see where it goes from here.
The only thing i'm passionate about here is evaluating players fairly.

Division rival players almost never get a fair shake on this board, and QB's most certainly don't ever since Mahomes.

I'm still trying to get an answer to my original question of, "What did he do wrong?"

My statement is simple: He did a lot of things really well, and 1 or two things wrong. He showed great tools and looks promising until proven otherwise. He didn't do anything in that game to suggest he's a bad player.

And i would not be surprised at all to see him light up the lowely Panthers.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:21 AM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
This is embarrassing. Wonder if LAC gets a new doctor.

Who's more accurate? Tyrod or the Doctor?

Trick question....we all know it's FREAKING BUTTKICKER!!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:22 AM   #87
Hockey Town

Quote:
The only thing i'm passionate about here is evaluating players fairly.

Division rival players almost never get a fair shake on this board, and QB's most certainly don't ever since Mahomes.

I'm still trying to get an answer to my original question of, "What did he do wrong?"

My statement is simple: He did a lot of things really well, and 1 or two things wrong. He showed great tools and looks promising until proven otherwise. He didn't do anything in that game to suggest he's a bad player.

And i would not be surprised at all to see him light up the lowely Panthers.
Herbert is one of those guys who will show greatness then look like complete ass, he did it constantly in college.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Herbert is one of those guys who will show greatness then look like complete ass, he did it constantly in college.
Exactly! This is why I’m going to trust my evaluation of him and be patient.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:28 AM   #89
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Woulda, shoulda coulda. Great throws are made every week that, "If the defender did this..."

That's a shit excuse. The defender didn't, and Herbert put it in a place where his receiver could make the catch. The only other location he coulda put that ball was on the back shoulder.
.... which is where it should have went. It wasn’t a good throw.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:28 AM   #90
Veteran

Probably the best thing that could happen to the Chargers, now they know they've got something in Herbert.

Sucks that he won't get playing time cause his Head Coach is a dumbass.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.