Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 09:47 AM  
Veteran

Oops! Why Tyrod Taylor didn’t play

This is embarrassing. Wonder if LAC gets a new doctor.

frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:56 AM   #61
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Absolutely wrong.
Dude, you literally just made a post that basically said that.

You have a problem with every QB not named Mahomes or Wilson.

That says a lot about your evaluations.

You're looking for reasons to dislike QB's, rather than looking at what they do well.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:57 AM   #62

Quote:
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Zero tolerance at all for reservation or hesitation.

You MUST either hate him or love him. There's no in between.

I'm done arguing about it. I've said all I need to say.
Zero tolerance? You just discredited every young, successful QB in the league because they're not a once in every 50 years kind of guy.

Go ahead, give me your top 10 QB's right now.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:58 AM   #63
Going home eventually

Well he's fired.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:59 AM   #64
Hockey Town

Darnold still shows promise for the awful spot he's in, I feel bad for that guy. Josh Allen is still the same guy,he shows moments of greatness but he's inconsistent and does wild shit. I think he's gotten better and worked hard to improve but I still don't think he'll ever be consistent enough to be a true elite QB. I do think he could get hot and have Joe Flacco type player run one year though.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #65
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Dude, you literally just made a post that basically said that.

You have a problem with every QB not named Mahomes or Wilson.

That says a lot about your evaluations.

You're looking for reasons to dislike QB's, rather than looking at what they do well.
Except you're confusing question marks with strikes against.

I don't dislike any of them. I don't particularly LIKE any of them either, save for Murray.

I have significant questions about all of those QBs, other than Lamar Jackson, and even he has warts. You simply can't separate the good from the bad and isolate one without considering the other.

Carson Wentz is great example. When he's on the field, he's exceptional. But he can't stay healthy. He's the Dee Ford of QB's and ultimately, THAT MATTERS when evaluating him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #66

What is the standard that you're trying to apply here, Htis?

That they're not generational talents? Well shit, do they have to be in order to be a good QB?

Carson Wentz isn't a good QB because he gets hurt?

Watson isn't a good QB because he takes sacks?

I'm trying to figure out who's a good QB in your mind.

Because it seems like there's maybe 2-3 guys in the league that you'd consider a good QB.

So lets see your list so i can understand.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #67
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

He looked good on the first drive, but didn’t do much after that.

Against a Chiefs team missing a couple DL and both starting cornerbacks, he only produced a TD (which was aided by a missed false start on 4th and 1) and 2 field goals through the rest of the game and OT.

Even for having several players out, the Chiefs defense didn’t play very well. A lot of missed tackles that extended drives.

Will he be good? Maybe. We definitely don’t have enough information to make a conclusion either way.

I didn’t see any real “wow” moments like Mahomes had in his first start. And yes, I’m comparing him to Mahomes. If Herbert is going to be their QB for a decade, then he’ll be compared to Mahomes every step of the way.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:02 AM   #68

Quote:
I don't particularly LIKE any of them either, save for Murray.
See, that's your problem right there and why i say you're not giving a fair evaluation.

If they're not perfect, you don't like them.

Every QB in the league has parts of their game that needs work, even our boy Mahomes who two years later, still struggles against Cover 3 schemes, who is still streaky, and who at times, misses open receivers.

You're looking for reasons to hate.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He looked good on the first drive, but didn’t do much after that.

Against a Chiefs team missing a couple DL and both starting cornerbacks, he only produced a TD (which was aided by a missed false start on 4th and 1) and 2 field goals through the rest of the game and OT.

Even for having several players out, the Chiefs defense didn’t play very well. A lot of missed tackles that extended drives.

Will he be good? Maybe. We definitely don’t have enough information to make a conclusion either way.

I didn’t see any real “wow” moments like Mahomes had in his first start. And yes, I’m comparing him to Mahomes. If Herbert is going to be their QB for a decade, then he’ll be compared to Mahomes every step of the way.
He had two TD's, one rushing and one throwing.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #70
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Zero tolerance? You just discredited every young, successful QB in the league because they're not a once in every 50 years kind of guy.
I most certainly did not. Just stop.

Quote:
Go ahead, give me your top 10 QB's right now.
Russell Wilson
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Lamar Jackson

drop-off

Kyler Murray
Cam Newton
Josh Allen
Gardner Minshew

drop-off

Dak Prescott
Derek Carr

I really hate those young QB's don't I?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Darnold still shows promise for the awful spot he's in, I feel bad for that guy. Josh Allen is still the same guy,he shows moments of greatness but he's inconsistent and does wild shit. I think he's gotten better and worked hard to improve but I still don't think he'll ever be consistent enough to be a true elite QB. I do think he could get hot and have Joe Flacco type player run one year though.
See, i'm not talking about "Elite".

There's maybe 2-3 guys in the league on any given year that one can consider "Elite".

That's the benchmark? Elite?

Because that's unreasonable.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:06 AM   #72
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
See, that's your problem right there and why i say you're not giving a fair evaluation.

If they're not perfect, you don't like them.

Every QB in the league has parts of their game that needs work, even our boy Mahomes who two years later, still struggles against Cover 3 schemes, who is still streaky, and who at times, misses open receivers.

You're looking for reasons to hate.
Nope, I don't hate any of them.

You're wrong again.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:06 AM   #73
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
He had two TD's, one rushing and one throwing.
I said “rest of the game” meaning after the first drive.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:07 AM   #74
Hockey Town

Allen and Herbert were not guys I liked in the draft either, Herbert because his tape is full of just him playing like complete garbage. Allen because he's inconsistent and wild at times.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:08 AM   #75
'Tis my eye!

At any rate, I'm done with this argument. Detoxing is obviously passionate about this. I'm not.

I don't actually ****ing care.

Herbert looked just fine in his debut. He wasn't impressive by any meaning of the word.

We'll see where it goes from here.