Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-23-2020, 07:13 AM  
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

RIP Gale Sayers

Dead at 77. Rest In Peace and Rock Chalk Jayhawk.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:18 AM   #2
Mahomes Dynasty

Damn...one of the best. RIP

I'll be honest, I thought he died a long time ago.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:30 AM   #3
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Ouch!

He will always be known as " Mr.Jayhawk " to me.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:34 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

RIP.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:36 AM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Damn...one of the best. RIP

I'll be honest, I thought he died a long time ago.
That was Brian Piccolo.

Last edited by Rain Man; 09-23-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 07:40 AM   #6
Journeyman

The Kansas Comet
milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:57 AM   #7
MVP

RIP.. I enjoyed watching him in the NFL. What a great talent.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:58 AM   #8
MVP

rip
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:29 AM   #9
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
The Kansas Comet
Omaha Central High Eagle. My High School. They had posters of him, his brother Roger, Marlin Brisco, Joe Orduna ect. In our football locker room. Ahman Green is a alum. Central Eagles. I Back High. Ton's went on to star at Nebraska. They still do.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:32 AM   #10
What the

RIP Kansas Comet!
RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:38 AM   #11
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickObie View Post
RIP Kansas Comet!
Yeah. The guy before Bob Devaney passed on him. Huskers and Devaney finally offered but he stayed with his commitment to Kansas. Gotta respect that. Especially these days.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:39 AM   #12
Award Winning Tailgater

RIP
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:52 AM   #13
Be Kind To Your Pets

One of the few Jayhawks I do not despise. I like John Riggins too. I read Sayers book "I Am Third" when I was in high school. It gave me a sense of being a team player, playing hurt and being dependable. If modern knee surgery techniques would have been available in the 1960's he would have gone on to shatter every rushing record in the book. RIP Gayle, and I'm glad you'll get to have a beer with Brian Piccolo again.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:00 AM   #14
Supporter

RIP, the great Kansas Comet.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #15
My Mamma Says

Rest In Peace.... Dynamic runner and person...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.