Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 09-10-2020, 11:42 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

RIP Milkman

Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:54 AM   #121
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Can't tell you how many times he dumbassed me. Deserved every one. Thoughts for his family and friends
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:01 AM   #122
Brrrrr.....

RIP

Cancer Sucks!
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #123
Now you've pissed me off!

I will miss reading his posts about offensive line play, and him chastising the stupidity of the regimes during the dark times.

My favorite Milkman memory was his absolute excoriation of Laz. I don't remember the specific inciting incident, but of all the posts I've read over the years, it's the only one I ever read back to my wife. I literally laughed so hard I was in tears.

Vaya con dios, Mr. Flopnuts Sr.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:10 AM   #124
MVP

milkman brought the heat. He will truly be missed.

Godspeed Jeannie and family...
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:11 AM   #125
Prestige Worldwide

They all hit hard, but this one....damn.

He was the only one who could call me "dumbass", and make me smile from it.

RIP Milk.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:23 AM   #126
BUNS <3 2PM

RIP. Hope he got to enjoy LIV.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 09-11-2020, 11:26 AM   #127
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

RIP Milkman!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:40 AM   #128
Draconian Warlord

Ouch. How can I get so ripped up by the passing of a man I never met? Devastated.

to Milkman. Gone but never forgotten. Between him and Flop....it reminds us of the tightrope we all walk.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #129
Be Kind To Your Pets

I agree we should rename the Lounge "Dumbass Lounge" for the rest of September.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 11:45 AM   #130
Old, not Dead

RIP Milkman. I enjoyed your posts.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:48 AM   #131
__

I never had much of a connection with milkman but he was a great contributor for this forum. When we disagreed over Brandon Albert, for example, he was ultimately proven correct.

I'm sorry we've lost him. He was an abrasive poster by choice, maybe he needed to purge it out of himself to be such a lovely man to the OP in "real life."

He was an excellent football chatster. I'm glad to hear he was surrounded by loved ones in his final days.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:50 AM   #132
Turning the Corner

The legends keep falling.

Someone check in on Bob Dole! (I suggest a private message.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 12:03 PM   #133
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groves View Post
The legends keep falling.

Someone check in on Bob Dole! (I suggest a private message.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on facebook with Bob Dole. He's in Texarkana and doing fine.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:37 PM   #134
SuperChiefs

RIP Milkman
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:41 PM   #135
How tall is this thing?

No.....

No.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.