Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:00 AM   #44731
In Search of a Life

Mom just called and told me one of my great uncles is being airlifted to Como with this stuff. He's stable and improving but having oxygen problems.

God damn 2020
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #44732
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mom just called and told me one of my great uncles is being airlifted to Como with this stuff. He's stable and improving but having oxygen problems.

God damn 2020
I am so sorry O.City. If you don't mind me asking how did they all get infected?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:08 AM   #44733
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I am so sorry O.City. If you don't mind me asking how did they all get infected?
Wife's family they're thinking one of the sisteers and brothers went to a funeral down there of a guy who had it so probably got it from there. Then they had a family dinner with just the brothers and sisters and I guess it went from there.

My side, no clue. Community spread I guess.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:51 PM   #44734
In Search of a Life

Apparently my uncle is improving quicky, so thats good news. Wife's family is having a really hard time.

This year sucks.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #44735
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Some people like to have their ignorance and/or lies exposed, it seems.
Donger, you are correct. Fauci never said masks were useless. But, he did say this:

Fauci: The masks are important for someone who’s infected to prevent them from infecting someone else… Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.

And we all know that at the time, Fauci was THE person that the media was listening to and reporting about regarding the right advice. So, if you listened to Fauci back in March, you would think that you shouldn't be wearing a mask if you weren't sick. Plain and simple.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:13 PM   #44736
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Donger, you are correct. Fauci never said masks were useless. But, he did say this:

Fauci: The masks are important for someone who’s infected to prevent them from infecting someone else… Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.

And we all know that at the time, Fauci was THE person that the media was listening to and reporting about regarding the right advice. So, if you listened to Fauci back in March, you would think that you shouldn't be wearing a mask if you weren't sick. Plain and simple.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=44700
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #44737
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
And we all know that at the time...
When I was 6 I wanted to be a ninja. Things change.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:14 PM   #44738
King Sandbagger

Looks like Missouri governor Mike Parson tested positive for Covid today.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #44739
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post

via GIPHY

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:39 PM   #44740
Life is changing..

Quote:
He's asymptomatic and his wife is mildly symptomatic.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:13 PM   #44741
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Wife's family they're thinking one of the sisteers and brothers went to a funeral down there of a guy who had it so probably got it from there. Then they had a family dinner with just the brothers and sisters and I guess it went from there.

My side, no clue. Community spread I guess.
Thanks and I hope they get better. This virus is really rough on older people that is for sure.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:18 PM   #44742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
He's asymptomatic and his wife is mildly symptomatic.
It seems like if you catch covid from someone outside the house, and especially if masks are involved, the infection is often pretty mild due to generally low initial viral load. I've read things speculating this is likely.

It's when you get the full blast dose from a family member for many hours or even days that you're in trouble.

I imagine Parsons gets checked daily. So maybe that's enough to keep from blasting his wife with it. We'll see how she does.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:18 PM   #44743
MVP

Quote:
Covid 19 just made Covid 19...

political.

Does this virus not know the rules of the thread?!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:23 PM   #44744
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
It seems like if you catch covid from someone outside the house, and especially if masks are involved, the infection is often pretty mild due to generally low initial viral load. I've read things speculating this is likely.

It's when you get the full blast dose from a family member for many hours or even days that you're in trouble.

I imagine Parsons gets checked daily. So maybe that's enough to keep from blasting his wife with it. We'll see how she does.
Was reading an article and he was with a group of people that included the state treasurer. State Treasurer was able to get a rapid test and was negative.

I know I had read something about us trying to get a rapid test available, but I wasn't aware that we actually have one we are using. How do I get one?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:00 PM   #44745
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Was reading an article and he was with a group of people that included the state treasurer. State Treasurer was able to get a rapid test and was negative.

I know I had read something about us trying to get a rapid test available, but I wasn't aware that we actually have one we are using. How do I get one?
Rapid testing fairly widely available, from my understanding. I've been rapid tested a number of times due to the nature of my work.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.