Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:40 PM   #106
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What do you bros do for shoulders? I've been watching a lot of NBA after the restart and I want my shoulders to pop like Giannis and seemingly half of the NBA roster.

Mine get some residual work from the bench, overhead press, dips, etc but I'm looking to really go hard on them.
Do heavy presses (db or bar). Aside from that, you don't need any extra front delt work. They get enough work from bench, dips, curls, etc. Never in history has anyone had underdeveloped front delts compared to side and rear.

Focus on tons of side and rear delt work. That's how you get square shoulders. Side raises, bent over flys, reverse pec dec, reverse cable flys, rope face pulls.

In all of your delt work, keep your shoulders pulled down and back to keep tension on the delts and off of your traps.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:50 AM   #107
CP's Resident S.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Let me know how that goes. It’s at least where I would start, for about 4 weeks before assessing how it’s working. We can sometimes improve body composition with increased calories when we’ve caused some metabolic issues.
Yeah, I will let you know. I will probably give it to October for sure. I will have to completely revamp my diet since I have been doing IF for a few years now.

With my workout and work schedule, then I will be eating at 5 AM and then thru out the day to have a more conventional diet. So I may just go to a lot of small meals every 2-3 hours but trying to keep calories at 1500 or less... let's see what happens.
epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.epitome1170 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:39 AM   #108
Inmem 2.0

I'm at the gym right now this dude is trainer some high schoolers.

Didnt wipe down a single ****ing thing before or after.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:45 PM   #109
Inmem 2.0

Lewis I get strong for you bb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200921-234336_Snapchat.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	121207  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:58 AM   #110
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Down to 168.6 lbs. Been five years since I was under 169. 160 here we come.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:08 PM   #111
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

Didnt wipe down a single ****ing thing before or after.
Gawd i hate those SOB's.

Wipe down the ****ing equipment you disgusting pieces of shit.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:43 PM   #112
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Gawd i hate those SOB's.

Wipe down the ****ing equipment you disgusting pieces of shit.
Yup staph and ringworm are very common in gyms not to mention COVID If they can link a bunch of cases tied to 1 gym then its bye bye. That's why people need to not be so ****ing dumb at take 1 min to wipe shit down before and after using it.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:14 PM   #113
Mod Team

Quote:
Lewis I get strong for you bb
Eat less, Billay.

I took this at the end of August on my 35 birthday. Survived COVID this year and through the summer I got the leanest I've been since my 20's.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:42 PM   #114
Andy Reid Supporter

Lew wtf is your diet?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:53 PM   #115
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Lew wtf is your diet?
Mostly protein and fat when cutting through the summer. Less than 50g of carbs every day except Saturday where I allow myself a refeed day of excess carbs/calories.

People grossly over-estimate how many calories they really need, even when working out hard, to lose weight. I'm very strict on my cutting diet 6 days per week, eating roughly 1,700-1,800 calories per day. I workout 4 days per week and on the 3 days I do not workout, I fast until 12 or 1 on those days and fit all my calories in the day in an 8 hour window.

Now that summer is over I plan to do a modified carb cycle. Basically I will continue to intermittent fasting those 3 days I don't workout and have little/no carbs. But on the 4 days where I lift I plan to stick carbs post workout and in a large evening meal, 100-200g of carbs on those days. I don't mind gaining some weight/muscle back through winter as I add back heavy strength training of squats/deads/bench/military work every week.

I deadlifted 355x3 last week at a bodyweight of 175 so I was pretty happy to see those numbers already, as cutting definitely zaps my strength.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:56 PM   #116
'Tis my eye!

I don't work out like Lew does but he's spot on with the diet.

1800 calories is plenty, with a good mix of proteins and fats. I usually keep under 40g of carbs a day and get 100-120g of protein.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:41 AM   #117
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Eat less, Billay.

I took this at the end of August on my 35 birthday. Survived COVID this year and through the summer I got the leanest I've been since my 20's.

Admire that I finally have some muscle
Old 09-23-2020, 07:46 AM   #118
Mod Team

Quote:
Admire that I finally have some muscle
You actually do look a bit leaner too from previous posts.

Good work man.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:50 AM   #119
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Eat less, Billay.

Damn lew, you're kind of a butterface
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:52 AM   #120
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Mostly protein and fat when cutting through the summer. Less than 50g of carbs every day except Saturday where I allow myself a refeed day of excess carbs/calories.

People grossly over-estimate how many calories they really need, even when working out hard, to lose weight. I'm very strict on my cutting diet 6 days per week, eating roughly 1,700-1,800 calories per day. I workout 4 days per week and on the 3 days I do not workout, I fast until 12 or 1 on those days and fit all my calories in the day in an 8 hour window.

Now that summer is over I plan to do a modified carb cycle. Basically I will continue to intermittent fasting those 3 days I don't workout and have little/no carbs. But on the 4 days where I lift I plan to stick carbs post workout and in a large evening meal, 100-200g of carbs on those days. I don't mind gaining some weight/muscle back through winter as I add back heavy strength training of squats/deads/bench/military work every week.

I deadlifted 355x3 last week at a bodyweight of 175 so I was pretty happy to see those numbers already, as cutting definitely zaps my strength.
Do you count calories on an app like MyFitnessPal or Samsung? I feel like unless I use those I always go over, but holy **** is it annoying as hell to keep logging that shit all the time.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.