Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:35 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
I have a old seperated shoulder injury so I use the Smith machine bench press which makes the excercise much much easier. With that being said... I was able to get 325 ON THE SMITH MACHINE 10 times. I can also do 25 pull ups. I haven’t been to the gym in almost 3 months so I’m going to have to start from scratch. I’m 5f ft 8 175 pounds.
Smith machine is likely to f your shoulders up more. It locks you into a fixed path.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:06 PM   #62
Indian Twitter

Todays fitness was push mowing the front and backyard in record time to beat the rain.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:17 PM   #63
Starter

I think it’s pick your poison for me. Do I go through mild pain for 2-3 days or a very noticeable pain for 1-2 days.

Last edited by Brody Wa; 05-07-2020 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Trying to respond to Limisted
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:23 PM   #64
Starter

It’s pick your poison for me. Smith machine = 2-3 days of mild pain and flat bench = 1-2 days of noticeable pain.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:39 PM   #65
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
It’s pick your poison for me. Smith machine = 2-3 days of mild pain and flat bench = 1-2 days of noticeable pain.
You need to look at your form then.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:53 AM   #66
Mod Team

Anyone have experience with Rogue folding racks? Can put in garage and still park my car too. Really liking this idea.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-r...all-mount-rack
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:44 AM   #67
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Anyone have experience with Rogue folding racks? Can put in garage and still park my car too. Really liking this idea.

I’ve seen your arms. Just lift the car.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:45 AM   #68
Starter

Quote:

If my basement had tall enough ceilings I would definitely get one.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #69
Mod Team

Who here is on TRT?

Tell me your stories.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:06 PM   #70
MVP

I'm "fitness" whole margarita in my mouth. It's working out GREAT.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:14 PM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Who here is on TRT?

Tell me your stories.
My BIL is. He seems to be doing OK with it. At least to the extent he’ll tell me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:14 AM   #72
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Who here is on TRT?

Tell me your stories.

I am. I love it. Do you have any specific questions?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:16 AM   #73
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Has anyone on here ever used a safety squat bar? Titan has a scratch and dent sale on one for $199. I'm considering picking it up, but I've never used one. As a tall guy with long legs, I have trouble hitting depth without jackknifing my upper body. I thought the safety bar might help. Enlighten me please.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:06 AM   #74
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Who here is on TRT?

Tell me your stories.
Don’t you have to get prescribed for that?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:06 AM   #75
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I am. I love it. Do you have any specific questions?
Is that shit over the counter? Or do you have to have a prescription?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.