Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Archives

Old 05-22-2002, 08:05 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Sheeh, whoda thunk that the one person with less class than Joey Butta****o....

...was a supposed Chiefs fan?

[url]http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=2093207638705343&page=1&idDispSub=3398207037417954[/url]

What a psycho, threatening to kill people over the internet.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:15 PM   #2
Don't Be A Dick

WTF is this about?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:31 PM   #3
MVP

check out Phobia's public service announcement!!!

You will understand.
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:33 PM   #4
The Boom Boom Room

J Diddy check your Smoke Signals
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:36 PM   #5
Don't Be A Dick

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tribal Warfare [/i]
[B]J Diddy check your Smoke Signals [/B][/QUOTE]

I got you thanks.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:42 PM   #6
Supporter

I read somewhere on this board that the Prez dude is 5'7" tall. This speaks volumes. What the psychologists call "compensation". Better known as the "Little man complex". Sufferers (although they don't hink so) drive BIG cars, live i BIG houses, marry tall women and are very defensive about their size. And to defeat a BIG foe proves they are a worthwhile person. In Prez's mind, Phobia is a giant. So, defeat a giant and become a giant. I think this is his problem. Phobia probably doesn't give him the respect he thinks he deserves (and rightly so) and , so, Phobia becomes a target. I can't help myself, my degree is in psychology.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:43 PM   #7
zzzz Kats always

Whoa.......this person should be turned in...."BIG TIME". I know about Phobs thread......we need something better than to let this be on here though. Just feeds the fool....
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:46 PM   #8
Sapere Aude

I've seen pictures of Kphobia...

He's no giant... Well, unless you're looking sideways...:p
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 08:51 PM   #9
The Boom Boom Room

I've met Phob. He's a pretty tall guy around 6'3
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:22 PM   #10
MVP

Holy Toledo.... I'm glad the wack is not a RaiderFan... I'd be hearing all kinds of smaq. Hey Phob... no joke, man... turn this wack in to heat. He needs intervention.....
Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:23 PM   #11
Mindful Taoist German

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugly Duck [/i]
[B]Holy Toledo.... I'm glad the wack is not a RaiderFan... I'd be hearing all kinds of smaq. Hey Phob... no joke, man... turn this wack in to heat. He needs intervention..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Probably just some 15 year old kid with erectile disfunction.....:D
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:33 PM   #12
MVP

dumb looking kid

uglyROFL ROFL ROFL :Pimp: 4321
Attached Images
File Type: jpg john_andrea.jpg (24.5 KB, 517 views)
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:35 PM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Re: dumb looking kid

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dawsonpa [/i]
[B]uglyROFL ROFL ROFL :Pimp: 4321 [/B][/QUOTE]

Now, that GAL ain't bad at all......Who da' hell is that?

:p
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:35 PM   #14
The Boom Boom Room

:LOL:

Pam that's hilarious

ROFL

Old 05-22-2002, 09:36 PM   #15
This place entertains..

Re: Re: dumb looking kid

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE [/i]
[B]

Now, that GAL ain't bad at all......Who da' hell is that?

:p [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL :LOL: ROFL
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.