Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-30-2019, 08:22 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

WR Byron Pringle is playing really well

Last edited by Dante84; 05-31-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:26 PM   #106
Special Teams ACE!!!

If Byron Pringle does well, will K State fans finally quit bitching about Tyler Lockett?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:27 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I hope our WR group looks like this:

Hill
Watkins
Hardman
Robinson
Pringle
Either Thompson or Custis

That’s a strong group
I’d like us to carry 7 and cut the fat from a unit that has less talent/depth.

1-Hill
2-Watkins
3-D-Rob
4-Hardman
5-Pringle
6-Thompson
7-Felton Davis OR Jamal Custis [the loser going to IR for a bruised pinky toe]
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Doing well in shorts...whoa!!!
I’m not saying the guys going to be good, but did you watch him in the preseason? He’s done well in pads also.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If Byron Pringle does well, will K State fans finally quit bitching about Tyler Lockett?
What hurts the most about Lockett is that his ideal partner would be Mahomes and vice-versa. They would be insane together.

Unless Pringle is a pro-bowler, probably not.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:05 PM   #110
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
With Mahomes at QB, 4 fat over 50 white guys can play WR for all I care. Mahomes will make them all look like Pro Bowlers.
Sweet. I'm quitting my job on Monday. My future in the NFL is calling.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:56 PM   #111
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Sweet. I'm quitting my job on Monday. My future in the NFL is calling.
See you there
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:23 PM   #112
Starter

Anyone who has seen him play much have a comparison for him?
slapnutz_4 has disabled reputation
Old 06-01-2019, 05:28 PM   #113
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Anybody remember Pringle’s Old-fashioned Restaurant in Cameron, MO? Great salad bar.
Is Zorro's Cavern still there in Cameron? I ate at Pringles a few times hunting on my buddies father's farm that adjoined Wallace State Park.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:32 PM   #114
Consuming CP souls

We need a Dante's Turd Emporium Thread
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:39 PM   #115
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
What hurts the most about Lockett is that his ideal partner would be Mahomes and vice-versa. They would be insane together.

Unless Pringle is a pro-bowler, probably not.
Hardman’s comp on NFL.com is Lockett. Should be good enough.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:48 PM   #116
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz_4 View Post
Anyone who has seen him play much have a comparison for him?
Reminds me of an unpolished Jeremy Maclin.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:13 PM   #117
Unsparing

Quote:
We need a Dante's Turd Emporium Thread
I'm listening...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:17 PM   #118
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I'm listening...
I've set the over under on 23 "Khalen Saunders?" threads before the season
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #119
MVP

KC needs for Pringle to be productive....there is zero percent chance the Chiefs pay Watkins $21 million next year.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #120

Quote:
I've set the over under on 23 "Khalen Saunders?" threads before the season
PGM’s having a sad day again.

Sometimes I view his post history to remind myself what it looks like to not like myself and lash out at others.

Hope you find a way to love yourself again, guy!