Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-30-2019, 08:22 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

WR Byron Pringle is playing really well

Last edited by Dante84; 05-31-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:41 AM   #301
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Some guys struggle with velocity more than others.

It seems like Robinson may be one of them. That 2-point conversion catch that Hardman made, I don't see any way Robinson brings it in.

I mean if you figure that there are 'kinds' of drops, how would you break 'em up? I'd say technique is one (letting the ball get into your body), focus is one and maybe just flat out velocity is one.

I think Watkins is guilty of focus drops. His technique is typically excellent and he doesn't seem to struggle with heaters. Hill's drops are usually technique where he'll let the ball get into him. With someone like Dropmetrius Harris, you got both - but he didn't seem any less likely to catch it at 100 mph than he did a lob shot.

Robinson, OTOH, seems to have good focus (explains his report on schoolyard plays with Mahomes) and his technique doesn't appear to be causing these. But when he gets a real heater, it seems to just go bouncing off sometimes. I wonder if he has smaller hands or if they're not as 'soft' in letting the fingertips cradle around them (which I guess would still be technique related...)

I dunno - but he's dropping some damn nice throws from Mahomes and it really goes back to about week 10 of last year. If he's got the yips, he needs to get over 'em or see more time on the pine.
Yep. Fair analysis.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #302
In Search of a Life

6 drops already for DRobb? He needs to find his way to the bench next to Hitchens.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:16 PM   #303
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
6 drops already for DRobb? He needs to find his way to the bench next to Hitchens.
4 drops.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:22 PM   #304
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Some guys struggle with velocity more than others.

It seems like Robinson may be one of them. That 2-point conversion catch that Hardman made, I don't see any way Robinson brings it in.

I mean if you figure that there are 'kinds' of drops, how would you break 'em up? I'd say technique is one (letting the ball get into your body), focus is one and maybe just flat out velocity is one.

I think Watkins is guilty of focus drops. His technique is typically excellent and he doesn't seem to struggle with heaters. Hill's drops are usually technique where he'll let the ball get into him. With someone like Dropmetrius Harris, you got both - but he didn't seem any less likely to catch it at 100 mph than he did a lob shot.

Robinson, OTOH, seems to have good focus (explains his report on schoolyard plays with Mahomes) and his technique doesn't appear to be causing these. But when he gets a real heater, it seems to just go bouncing off sometimes. I wonder if he has smaller hands or if they're not as 'soft' in letting the fingertips cradle around them (which I guess would still be technique related...)

I dunno - but he's dropping some damn nice throws from Mahomes and it really goes back to about week 10 of last year. If he's got the yips, he needs to get over 'em or see more time on the pine.
Kinds of Drops

High Complexity Drop: Ball is away from the body, Player is diving, angle/arc of ball is different, etc...

Body-Catch Drop: Passes through the hands and bounces off the chest, Player uses chest like a backboard and waits for the rebound, etc..

Thinking Ahead Drop: Player takes eyes off the ball and begins to run before it's secured, Player is afraid of being hit or "hears footsteps,"

High-Velocity Drop: Ball is coming in hot and player's hands aren't strong enough to secure

Double-Clutch Drop: Player unnecessarily catches the ball twice and slips out of his hands

D-Rob often double-clutches, struggles with velocity at times, and will struggle with high-complexity passes at times. Every now and again he'll body-catch. It's a shame, because he is great at finding soft spots for Patrick to throw to.

Tyreek's rare drops are often high-complexity, body and sometimes thinking ahead.

Kelce's rare drops are thinking ahead.

Sammy's drops are thinking ahead or double clutch.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:29 PM   #305
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I actually thought that was Hardman when I was watching live.

That's a veteran move by Pringle. It would have been all too easy for him to get grabby and end up setting us back another 10 yards, but he did just enough to give Pat a chance to make a play.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:32 PM   #306
Supporter

Robinson is, once again, the most disappointing skill position player on the Chiefs roster.

If blocking and size are important to Reid in this offense, I'd just as soon see them give more snaps to Marcus Kemp because maybe he'll be able to make catches that Robinson consistently drops.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 03:31 PM   #307
Life is changing..

Once you pop...
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:34 PM   #308
You Sweetie!

those fundamental's tho!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 04:09 PM   #309
SuperBowl or bust

Send Keizer home
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:00 PM   #310
In Search of a Life

Pringle is gonna be salty if he doesn't get special teams player of the week.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2021, 10:01 PM   #311
In Search of a Life

Nice to see him step up tonight. Both him and Robinson played well.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2021, 12:02 AM   #312
The pizza king of kansas

Byron all he does is make good plays.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:45 PM   #313
In Search of a Life

Why doesnt he get more targets? I feel like he always steps up when given the chance.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:48 PM   #314
It's just a ride.

He has a little Sammy Watkins to him. Literally every time he gets the ball good things happen. Might be the first time I will ever agree with Deberg.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #315
pie is never free

Had a clutch grab, and two solid returns... he had a nice day, keep working on it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.