Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-21-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:59 AM   #226
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
That was a TD without that pick
I think he'd underthrown it to the point that Sorensen would've possibly made a play on it.

But damn, was Dan toasted or what?

Amazing awareness and ball-skills. Kid's a ball-hawk for sure. We haven't had one of those in a looooong time. As previously noted - you can see the safety skills there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:05 AM   #227
Get in, loser.

It's good to see the All-22. During the broadcast it just made no sense to me that Herbert would attempt that pass. Now it makes a bit more sense.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:20 AM   #228
Andy Reid Supporter

How often does a rookie corner look ready and actually succeed so early in their development? Obviously Marcus Peters was the outlier but damn this kid is really impressing me.

I’m trying to be patient bc of how we’ve been burned by small sample sizes from MARcus Cooper and Terrance Mitchell.

He’s been incredible this far though.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:29 AM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
How often does a rookie corner look ready and actually succeed so early in their development? Obviously Marcus Peters was the outlier but damn this kid is really impressing me.

I’m trying to be patient bc of how we’ve been burned by small sample sizes from MARcus Cooper and Terrance Mitchell.

He’s been incredible this far though.
He's just so goddamn fast.

And it's the first 5 yards that are so impressive. He is just immediately up to speed.

yeah, it's crazy to me that a guy like this just gets missed. The athletic ability is there in spades and he sure doesn't seem like an idiot.

Even if he's not a true stud, how does a guy with this tool-kit make it out of the 2nd round?

Great scouting here. Looking past his SR year tape at safety and just identifying attributes that we could develop - that's how you just keep crushing it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #230
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's just so goddamn fast.

And it's the first 5 yards that are so impressive. He is just immediately up to speed.

yeah, it's crazy to me that a guy like this just gets missed. The athletic ability is there in spades and he sure doesn't seem like an idiot.

Even if he's not a true stud, how does a guy with this tool-kit make it out of the 2nd round?

Great scouting here. Looking past his SR year tape at safety and just identifying attributes that we could develop - that's how you just keep crushing it.
I was talking to staylor before about how scouts just kept missing bc they only look at premier SEC and big name schools most of the time.

For the life of me I couldn’t figure out what scouts saw to put Trevon Diggs over this kid? I mean if you really looked at them for 5 mins you’d see nearly everything from Sneed was better. Measurables, speed, ball production.

But we knew he was a great opportunity asset bc I remember Veach saying he thought abo it trading up to the top of the 4th to get him.

It must have been full blown anxiety and stress waiting to see if he would even be there for us. Thankfully he was.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:51 AM   #231
11-5, baby

Speaking of rookie corners, anyone know if BoPete got ST snaps this week?

He was active.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:00 AM   #232
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Speaking of rookie corners, anyone know if BoPete got ST snaps this week?

He was active.
6 Special Teams snaps
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:09 AM   #233
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It’ll be fascinating to see what they decide to do when Breeland gets back. These top 3 corners are outside lane guys. So someone has to spend most of the time on the bench...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #234
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It’ll be fascinating to see what they decide to do when Breeland gets back. These top 3 corners are outside lane guys. So someone has to spend most of the time on the bench...
You can't bench Sneed when he's playing at such a high level.

Probably some combo of how Ward and Breeland are playing and future team plans. As I'm sure you know, Ward is a RFA next year & Breeland a FA.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:31 AM   #235
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Probably some combo of how Ward and Breeland are playing and future team plans. As I'm sure you know, Ward is a RFA next year & Breeland a FA.
I wouldn't be surprised if they keep both players in 2021.

Breeland's going to come cheap next year because of the 4 game suspension (risk for another team) and his age (29 to start the year).

Ward is one of Veach's best acquisitions and while it's taken him some time to reach true Starter status, he'll be in his Prime years beginning in 2021 and I don't think the Chiefs can afford to see him walk or end up on a rival AFC roster for the following 4 seasons.

They can't lose Ward to the Ravens or Patriots, let alone the Raiders or Chargers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:43 AM   #236
MVP

Quote:
Breeland has experience in the slot.

I think mostly it will allow you to keep everybody fresh.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #237
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Ward is an easy call to retain. 1st or 2nd round tender depending how he plays this year. Can’t have enough of those corners.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:51 AM   #238
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ward is an easy call to retain. 1st or 2nd round tender depending how he plays this year. Can’t have enough of those corners.
Yea Ward isn’t going anywhere.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #239

Quote:
Breeland doesn't have the athleticism to play inside - he needs a boundary to help him out.

I'm not sure Ward's as flexible and/or loose-hipped to turn and run as well without a sideline to play off of.

But that's where Sneed's athleticism, ball skills and comfort in space are so fascinating. He CAN play inside. I don't think he needs the sidelines to act as a 12th defender.

I think you have a damn good trio that way.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:20 PM   #240
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's interesting, isn't it? And while I certainly don't hate on the guy, as some signings just do not work out, but wow, is that Hitchens contract bad or what??!

Considering the cap floor may be $175 million next year (although I highly doubt it'll be that low), they can't even begin to think about releasing him until 2022.

That was maybe the worst free agent signing after extending Eric Berry. Even the $4 million Dorsey inexplicably wasted by cutting, then re-signing Hali to a 3 year, $21 million dollar deal, pales in comparison.
Dunta Robinson, the trade for Ben Grubbs and the Hitchens Signings are the worst deals thus far.

Hopefully Hitchens gets his act together and gives us the player that was very good for Dallas.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.