Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Statistically speaking from a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year?
Rice 14 30.43%
Hollywood 32 69.57%
Worthy 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM  
Veteran

Rice, Hollywood, or Worthy?

From a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year? Let's assume Rice is not suspended this year which seems more likely than not with each passing day.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

Just draft all 3 IMO
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Just draft all 3 IMO
My league is auction and I am tempted to grab Mahomes, Kelce and 1 of the three receivers. Genuinely think Mahomes challenges that 50 TD 5,000 yard year.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #4
Choco Favre

Each one will have 5k yards
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:58 AM   #5
EvOlVeD

obvious answer.

rice suspended

worthy is too green
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 05:02 AM   #6
Veteran

Think brown is your best option. Brown is a proven commodity, but Rice still might get suspended, Worthy is a rookie. Then again we saw what Rice did as a rookie.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:15 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
Think brown is your best option. Brown is a proven commodity, but Rice still might get suspended, Worthy is a rookie. Then again we saw what Rice did as a rookie.
This is where I'm at too. Without suspension it's rice by a mile. Hollywood seems like the type that will put up 150 with 2 TDs then 35 with 0 TDs the week after. Which is the kind of guy we need but it's more boom bust from week to week where rashee will be a target monster. I really love our WR room but i don't know that I want any of them on my fantasy team
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:17 AM   #8
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
obvious answer.

rice suspended

worthy is too green
I think the rice suspension will be pushed off till next year Ala Kamara, but I still think Hollywood is the one. Mahomes is dying to rip some deep shots after the last couple years and as you say, Worthy has a bit of catching up to do.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:29 AM   #9
What's up braj?

I’ve heard Worthy is going to make Justin Jefferson look like a complete piece of shit so probably him
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:37 AM   #10

I love the Hollywood signing and expect him to be good for us, but he has generally not been a great or even good fantasy player, even when he is "the guy". He's only cracked 1,000 yards once in 5 seasons. I'm hoping for Juju-in-KC-type production.

Rice nearly had 1,000 yards as a rookie and has already demonstrated a mind-meld with Mahomes. If it's true that his suspension will be pushed to next year it's a no-brainer for me he'll have the bigger statistical year. Even if he is suspended, in the games where he plays I think he'll be the better bet to put up points.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:08 AM   #11
offense > defense

PPR leagues give me Rice all day. He isn't getting suspended this year and he'll catch more balls, partly thanks to HB and X creating crazy space underneath.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #12
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I love the Hollywood signing and expect him to be good for us, but he has generally not been a great or even good fantasy player, even when he is "the guy". He's only cracked 1,000 yards once in 5 seasons. I'm hoping for Juju-in-KC-type production.

Rice nearly had 1,000 yards as a rookie and has already demonstrated a mind-meld with Mahomes. If it's true that his suspension will be pushed to next year it's a no-brainer for me he'll have the bigger statistical year. Even if he is suspended, in the games where he plays I think he'll be the better bet to put up points.
I hope this is true. It's a question of if he was so productive in his rookie year because we just had no other decent WR. And Hollywood has never had a qb or offensive play caller like he has here. I could see either being the top option. I hope it's Rashee.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #13
Veteran

It's gonna be Brown early on. If Rice wasn't a dumbass this offseason he'd have a good chance, but who knows when that suspension is coming. And unless Worthy is just that guy (oh my god could you imagine) its gonna take him awhile for the rookie to get comfortable.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:50 AM   #14
Supporter

Rice, especially in a ppr
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #15
The Dude Abides

If Rice escapes a lengthy suspension, he’ll be the guy. If not, I think it’s Hollywood.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation