Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
I laugh at Clint all the time, it is funny to watch the reactions he gets when he is right!!
But why is he so angry all the time?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:32 PM   #3
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
But why is he so angry all the time?
He isn't, that is the way he comes across. He does get pretty angry with me on here sometimes, and the things that get said. Other times he posts his thoughts and does not sugar coat them, giving him the I hate everything persona.
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:59 AM   #4
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges!

1st:
Believe me, I'd have no problem stating them here or in front of both of you.

2nd:
If you are getting unglued because of this shit, you must have a short memory of some of the classics you've posted here in the past

3rd:
Next time you want to play on the internet, don't introduce your wife to a game (Chiefsplanet) that is predominantly played by men unless you want to have her "virtually" fondled.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:08 AM   #5
Mama Tried

I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:57 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.

I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:02 AM   #7
Will KC ever be better?

This thread appears that it is in need of a fresh stirring.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:25 PM   #8
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.

i didnt make it to the 9th grade.But i got the most learning if the trailer park.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:27 PM   #9
Bobble Taco

[QUOTE=BIG_DADDY]
1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
[\QUOTE]

I think your description of the "Stupid Liberal" is right on the nut's and rep worthy with the exception that there are NO smarter liberal's. Having said that, it is the reason I avoid the DV forum as of late. Even they are capably of talking some Chiefs football in this forum, TG the season is starting.
OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:52 PM   #10
MVP

Today, I've learned what little orange fish eggs are called.

And I thought this would be a boring Thursday.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:54 PM   #11
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:56 PM   #12
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.
That's all right dude I don't think the stuff you post is that stupid anyway.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:23 PM   #13
World's finest morphius

This thread took an odd twisted curve.

Morphius
just catching all the good things late today.

Last edited by morphius; 08-19-2004 at 05:49 PM..
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:10 PM   #14
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
This thread took an odd twisted curve.

I want to see it twist the other way now.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:10 PM   #15
Supporter

Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.