Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2018, 07:06 PM  
The Priest and I

Chiefs sign free agent CB David Amerson

1 year deal per Terez Paylor.

Discuss...
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:45 PM   #241
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Veach said he wants youth...not old players nearing the end like Talib.
They also need to go younger to get and stay out of cap hell.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #242
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
Not exactly.

Look when you have guys like Mahomes, Hill, Hunt, Peters, and Jones on rookie deals, you can afford some high priced contracts, so long as the term is short enough or structured in a way to walk away. Now with the Chiefs these young studs allow us to deal with Berry and Houston's contracts as well as some guys on the oline.

So you "could" go out and get a Talib if you wanted to and make it work. I'm just not sure that I would. I'd rather keep investing in the position with draft picks because one can never have enough talent in that position group.

People are also going to have to deal with the teality there there will be some positions in which the Chiefs basically are not going to spend a lot of money on. Like the WR position. Like depth behind Kelce, and if we are being really honest, running back. For all the shit that John Dorsey has received here, and I'll admit some of home town free agent deals sucked, we are in pretty damn good shape if you ask me.

Seriously, the Chiefs that are the only team that has dramatically imporved since the end of the season by trading for Fuller and adding Amerson. Remember when Carl was in charge and it felt like he went on vacation at the begining of the league year? Hell Veach is always working. It's exciting to see. Clark obviously made sure he kept the right guy. Can't wait to watch what this guy does during and around the draft.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #243
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Not exactly.

People are also going to have to deal with the teality there there will be some positions in which the Chiefs basically are not going to spend a lot of money on. Like the WR position. Like depth behind Kelce, and if we are being really honest, running back. For all the shit that John Dorsey has received here, and I'll admit some of home town free agent deals sucked, we are in pretty damn good shape if you ask me.
I agree. I think we are fine at Wr, even if we don't resign Wilson, as we've got some young guys, give them a chance. As far as RB goes, I think we are in fantastic shape if Ware comes back healthy from his injury. Wouldn't hurt to add some TE depth, but honestly if Kelce went down there's nobody in free agency that could replace him(affordable at least). I like what's been done so far with the additions in the secondary. Keep on adding quality players in the secondary, is fine with me. I'd like to see McDougle come back to the area to give some depth at safety.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #244
Rufus Dawes Jr.

They hit the Jackpot on the RB position in my book. Signing both Ware and West to small deals has worked out well. We are stacked at the position IMO, adding Ware into the mix should really help hunt. Still in the late rounds I'd look to keep some youth at the position because lets be honest, Ware and West are probably not going to get the carries or contract they want. If they are reasonable then great, but I doubt it. I view the WR position the same way, keep it young, keep looking for upgrades. Don't waste money.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #245
In Search of a Life

I'd be interested in something around the Packers pick at #13. That would maybe give us the choice between Vita Vea or Da'Ron Payne for the middle of the defense. That could make us considerably stronger in both our 3-4 or 2-5 set. In passing downs in the 2-5, we could have one of those two paired with Jones in the middle 2 spots, and Houston and K-Pass on the ends. That should provide a push up the middle and rush off of the edge to make our defense much stronger.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:33 PM   #246
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
The guy is garbage.

Raider fans were ecstatic when he got cut.

The only good thing about this is that we are not overly committed to him.

A “meh” signing in other words.
He had a few great games and then he went to hell... Raiders got him off the waiver wire and I thought they found a steak dinner in the trash pile.. He probably won't even make your team.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:06 PM   #247
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
You spend a lot of time obsessing over the chiefs.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #248
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
He had a few great games and then he went to hell... Raiders got him off the waiver wire and I thought they found a steak dinner in the trash pile.. He probably won't even make your team.
You don't even watch your team play. How would you know?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:31 PM   #249
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Jack Del Rio and his motley band of fools couldnt coach a fat kid to eat a cheeseburger

We'll see what Amerson can do on a REAL team
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #250
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Jack Del Rio and his motley band of fools couldnt coach a fat kid to eat a cheeseburger

Riiight.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:41 PM   #251
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame214 View Post
We shore up the defense this team will be god damn scary
Sounds like a quote from Bob Sutton trying to justify his job
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:23 AM   #253
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Riiight.
I thought you ****ing hated Jack Del Rio when he was coaching Jackoffville?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:49 PM   #254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, from what I'm reading-he's a bump-n-run man corner. Last year, the Raiders ran mostly zone. So, not playing to his strengths. So, we might be encouraged that Veach went and got him, as it would indicate that perhaps we too are ready to start playing tighter man, bump-n-run again. Last year, admittedly due to injury and just plain lack of depth, we did a lot of goofy zone and off-coverage shit.

So, I'm carefully optimistic. Could be that Fuller, Amerson, and Peters might be a killer man CB trio.
Good bet with how fast QB's were getting rid of the ball against KC. They had to be among three wheat in the league.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:53 PM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No offense but I wish people would stop quoting those ****ing bozos at the Over The Cap. They know absolutely nothing.

They constantly screw up cap numbers and had DJ down for an $8 million dollar cap hit in 2018 because they had no idea that he had a voidable contract.

It's a "fun" site but it's hardly 100% accurate.
This is what I found. They are consistently wrong and Spotrac had more reliable numbers.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.