Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.
EXACTLY.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:29 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.
10percent of their lineups in a $5000 pool still cracks me up.
MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.

Closed Thread