Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2018, 12:37 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 11-08-2018 at 11:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:32 AM   #1291
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Every. Single. Game.

And you complain about KC being repetitive.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!
Not sure why the butthurt. This is a really bad basketball group. They don’t do much very well and can’t handle the pressure of the streak.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #1293
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!
Snore. You do this every time you beat KU, which is almost never. “Ha ha look at twatter it so funny derp derp”.

You sound like a Royals fan taking glee wining one from the Yankees.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:39 AM   #1294
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If we're being truly honest here, you guys should be pissed you didn't win by 20. Especially after the start KU had. KU is really limited and you guys let us back in. We've been in that situation and I've been pissed at our guys.

But good win. Probably ended the streak barring some epic ****tardery.
Not pissed at all. We won the game. We shot 43% FG and 58% from the FT line. I'm not quite sure that's really our A-effort game either. I think we went nearly 10 mins without a FG in the first half. Hell, I was elated we were only down 3 at that point. It wasn't a pretty game by either team, but that's generally how we win them - except we don't usually surrender that many points when we do win.

Anyway, I'm sure paybacks await in Lawrence. That should be a beat down
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:41 AM   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Snore. You do this every time you beat KU, which is almost never. “Ha ha look at twatter it so funny derp derp”.

You sound like a Royals fan taking glee wining one from the Yankees.

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:41 AM   #1296
Inmem 2.0

The downfall of KU basketball has started. The FBI investigations were the start and Self is starting to prove he can't win without paying guys.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:44 AM   #1297
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The downfall of KU basketball has started. The FBI investigations were the start and Self is starting to prove he can't win without paying guys.
You can do better than that.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #1298

Quote:
Oh billay.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:48 AM   #1299
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Snore.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:15 AM   #1300
Black Bob's daddy

Cheer up Jayhawk fans, this is the best K-State will ever be. K-State will return to being a shitty team next year when Wade, Brown, and Stokes are gone.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:21 AM   #1301
Rabbi Goldmann

They stormed the court after beating a team that’s 1-6 on the road.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #1302
Supporter

Quote:
Not pissed at all. We won the game. We shot 43% FG and 58% from the FT line. I'm not quite sure that's really our A-effort game either. I think we went nearly 10 mins without a FG in the first half. Hell, I was elated we were only down 3 at that point. It wasn't a pretty game by either team, but that's generally how we win them - except we don't usually surrender that many points when we do win.

Anyway, I'm sure paybacks await in Lawrence. That should be a beat down
I imagine KU will win in Lawrence, but who the **** knows with these yokels. This team is really awful save a couple nice pieces.

On the game though, I get winning the game, but if I were a KSU fan, I'd be not thrilled with the performance.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:46 AM   #1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I imagine KU will win in Lawrence, but who the **** knows with these yokels. This team is really awful save a couple nice pieces.

On the game though, I get winning the game, but if I were a KSU fan, I'd be not thrilled with the performance.
Nope - that's how we win games. Works for me.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #1304
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
what I really dont get - and I'd say this about any school, not just KU.....

how the hell can you suspend a kid from playing a sport if you have zero proof that the kid is aware of a payment to a family member?

I'm not dumb, he probably knew.......but the point is, without proof of the kid's involvement/awareness, how can you suspend him?
It's the NCAA...they have no rhyme or reason to anything they do. They are a gutless, mindless, and incompetent band of vindictive and delusional idiots. They've been raping and ripping off student athletes for far too long. The schools need to tell them to go fugg themsleves, and organize an alternative organization to clean up what the NCAA has been screwing up for a long while now...
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:44 AM   #1305
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Nope - that's how we win games. Works for me.
There's only one thing that matters about winning ugly, and that's the winning.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.