TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:04 PM   #5446
Most Valuable Villain

You guys went along with him as Commish. You can only blame yourselves.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:05 PM   #5447
The man you could post like.

Lucky play to start.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #5448

10-0 start for the Browns
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #5449
Choco Favre

Rock better turn on his heavy metal
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #5450
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Rock better turn on his heavy metal
Just turned on Like Moths to Flames
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #5451

Yeah, this holding shit is already getting old.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:24 PM   #5452

I haven't even played this game seriously in months and I'm holding up much better than Clay.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:28 PM   #5453
I'll be back.

Plot twist: rocko loses and turtle pounds my ass in the super bowl with Alex Smith one week after I beat Alex
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:35 PM   #5454
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
He knew NWO had undisciplined and changed the settings to take advantage?
No. The only reason he got THREE WHOLE ****ING PENALTIES is because he runs aggressive blocking.

He’s just a sore loser.

And injuries had nothing to do with his losses. Turnovers killed him and a complete inability to stop my running game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:36 PM   #5455
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
He does seem to have a pretty horrendous habit of changing settings around with absolutely no acknowledgement.
False. I told everyone the injury and penalty sliders were going up.

NWO didn’t care until I beat him because I dedicated myself to being more conservative and figuring out his running game.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #5456
Consuming CP souls

Why did you wait till you had maxed out stats in those categories to change the settings?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:46 PM   #5457
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
False. I told everyone the injury and penalty sliders were going up.

NWO didn’t care until I beat him because I dedicated myself to being more conservative and figuring out his running game.
You raised them this season

And of course I care. Look at what happened in our champ game. 7 off the board at the very minimum.

You gave us no warning about the sliders. Surprise guys they're going up! We never needed to worry about injury ratings before because there was little-to-no slider.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:47 PM   #5458
Choco Favre

Whats the score?
Old 06-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #5459
I'll be back.

I didn’t and I hadn’t.

Again...NWO didn’t care about this until my stud running game and defense started owning him.

This started happening LAST SEASON in the NFC Championship before I was commish.

I have his number and using 30 yards of penalties as an excuse is weak beta shit.

I had penalties that called back big plays too. You know what I did on first and 20 instead of folding like a weak bitch? Picked up a first down with a strike immediately.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #5460
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Whats the score?
He met Caldwell.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.