Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-21-2018, 04:43 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Adrian Peterson is still a shitty human being...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...z4S?li=BBnba9I

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

Peterson is no longer on probation for the previous abuse case, but his public admission could draw scrutiny from legal authorities. Different states have different laws about parents physically disciplining their children, and it is unclear from the Bleacher Report article where the incident with the belt took place.

Regardless of any legal issues, Peterson could also now face discipline from the NFL, which made clear when Peterson was suspended in 2014 that his reinstatement was dependent upon his agreeing to go through counseling and be a better father to his children.

“The timing of your potential reinstatement will be based on the results of the counseling and treatment program set forth in this decision,” the league told Peterson in a 2014 letter. “Under this two-step approach, the precise length of the suspension will depend on your actions. We are prepared to put in place a program that can help you to succeed, but no program can succeed without your genuine and continuing engagement. You must commit yourself to your counseling and rehabilitative effort, properly care for your children, and have no further violations of law or league policy.”

If the NFL views Peterson hitting his son with a belt as a failure to “properly care for your children,” he could be suspended regardless of whether he faces criminal charges. The NFL has made it clear with past incidents that players can be disciplined under the personal-conduct policy even if they are not criminally charged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also told Peterson in a letter that Goodell found it troubling that, “You have shown no meaningful remorse for your conduct.” That Peterson is now openly talking about hitting his son with a belt again suggests no meaningful remorse. Peterson may again find himself sanctioned for hitting his son.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #61
pie is never free

I got the red ass from a few switches, at least one belt, and then a principal in third grade who used a wooden paddle with drag reducing holes drilled into it on my bare ass

It had a name and everything, like Negans bat or some shit lol... the Whistler or something along those lines

Dont remember what I did to make it happen, but distinctly remember those lessons with no particular trauma and most likely had it coming

But yeah, Peterson went overboard leaving scabby scars like that on a 4 year old... nothing a 4 year old is capable of justifies that, its just clearly over the line

Spanked each of mine with a bare hand ptobably 3-4 times, but only a couple times on a bare butt... there isnt any particular guilt about it, but do remember always wishing I'd figured out a better way when it was over

"This hurts me more than it hurts you..."
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:55 PM   #62
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I haven't spanked a kid before, but is it typical to hit them as hard as you possibly can with whatever object you're using? JFC.
Dunno man.

I'm not a big supporter of 'beating the shit out of young boys makes men out of them' mentality. Most of the people talking shit about how acceptable this should be would NEVER do this to a 4 year old girl, but are totally okay with abusing a young boy.

IF this was Peterson's daughter there would be NOBODY defending it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:57 PM   #63
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I got the red ass from a few switches, at least one belt, and then a principal in third grade who used a wooden paddle with drag reducing holes drilled into it on my bare ass

It had a name and everything, like Negans bat or some shit lol... the Whistler or something along those lines

Dont remember what I did to make it happen, but distinctly remember those lessons with no particular trauma and most likely had it coming

But yeah, Peterson went overboard leaving scabby scars like that on a 4 year old... nothing a 4 year old is capable of justifies that, its just clearly over the line

Spanked each of mine with a bare hand ptobably 3-4 times, but only a couple times on a bare butt... there isnt any particular guilt about it, but do remember always wishing I'd figured out a better way when it was over

"This hurts me more than it hurts you..."
I don't really like when things like this become some referendum on spanking.

Anything can be taken too far. You can never lay a hand on your kids and discipline them only verbally and do MORE damage if you're reckless or irresponsible.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:59 PM   #64
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

Anything can be taken too far. You can never lay a hand on your kids and discipline them only verbally and do MORE damage if you're reckless or irresponsible.
On top of that, i'd always like to ask these same people if they felt that getting whipped by a switch was the only way they could've learned.

They're essentially saying, "Yup, you had to beat my ass black and blue with a switch for me to figure it out..."

I have a very hard time believing that you genuinely felt that way as a child.

You're now looking back at your childhood as an adult going, "Hey, that happened to me and Im an Ok person, so i guess it was no big deal and maybe even great that it happened!".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:02 PM   #65
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Is it possible to spank using a belt or some other weapon without going too far? I guess so. But why on Earth would you? The hand is more than adequate if you choose to spank your kid. How much pain do you really need to inflict? Pretty ****ed up.

And this asshole has shown that he has rage issues and lacks restraint. If there is a parent out there that can responsibly and safely wield a belt on their child, he ain't it. I hope the authorities investigate him again.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #66
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
That may not be awesome for him in the long run man. Overly agreeable people tend to become doormats in life.

He might need encouragement to really think about himself first and pursue what he wants in life. Some people just put the concerns of others before their own to a degree that isn't healthy.
He's young. Only 11. I'm sure his teenage years will be rife with him thinking of himself first and only.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:13 PM   #67
Admitted Planet Junky

I would like a clarification on "hitting" his son with a belt.
If he is "hitting" his son on the butt with a belt that is a spanking not hitting.

Last edited by Chief Roundup; 11-21-2018 at 07:31 PM..
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:15 PM   #68
Ultrabanned

Daddy took the weedeater to my back when I misbehaved and I turned out to be a totally normal CP poster! Always made me put on fresh line before he did it. The memory of sobbing as I was rigging that Stihl up still makes me smile to this day. Because it taught me a lesson!

Last edited by Pablo; 11-21-2018 at 07:20 PM..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:21 PM   #69
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
The switch thing is too far Imo.
But a belt to the ass isn't anything new.

I wouldn't do it to my kids, but it's really not anyone's business what any of you do as a parent.
I mean, it absolutely is. A lot of folks don’t take kindly to abuse, sexual or otherwise.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:23 PM   #70
He's Mahomie!

My dad spanked me with the belt so much I had his name imprinted on my ass.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #71
pie is never free

Quote:

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
On top of that, i'd always like to ask these same people if they felt that getting whipped by a switch was the only way they could've learned.

They're essentially saying, "Yup, you had to beat my ass black and blue with a switch for me to figure it out..."

I have a very hard time believing that you genuinely felt that way as a child.

You're now looking back at your childhood as an adult going, "Hey, that happened to me and Im an Ok person, so i guess it was no big deal and maybe even great that it happened!".
You're starting to sound awful preachy here

Theres no need to drag everyone with varying experiences from various eras, into some debate about who holds the high ground on this issue

Is it right or wrong, should it be tolerated in modern society? all I can say is that dishing it out didnt suit me... but its also probably not my place to tell someone else how to parent, provided they're not leaving scabby welts on a 4 year old
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:19 PM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Didn’t he cut his scrotom with the switch? Seems he had a nut exposed.
Definitely was hitting his kid in the testicles with a switch. No idea how anyone can defend the piece of shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:21 PM   #73
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Agreed

You're starting to sound awful preachy here

Theres no need to drag everyone with varying experiences from various eras, into some debate about who holds the high ground on this issue

Is it right or wrong, should it be tolerated in modern society? all I can say is that dishing it out didnt suit me... but its also probably not my place to tell someone else how to parent, provided they're not leaving scabby welts on a 4 year old
I think spanking is lazy parenting. You're not really addressing the core of the misbehavior and instead just using violence to get compliance.

That said, there's about a million things worse than spanking a kid. Abusing a kid with a switch until he's covered in bruises and blood from his knees to his belly button INCLUDING on his nutsack would be one of those million things. it's a damn muddy issue. There's whipping a kid who needs whipping and there's cruel abuse of power over a child. Where that line should be drawn is NOT something universally agreed upon.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #74
best in the biz

Quote:
I think spanking is lazy parenting. You're not really addressing the core of the misbehavior and instead just using violence to get compliance.
Ya, if that's all you're doing.

Spanking is about timing and the severity of the misbehavior.

And let's not pretend that some kids aren't just flat out stubborn and rebellious, regardless.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #75
Cheat Death

Paragraphs on parenting!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.