Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:43 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Adrian Peterson is still a shitty human being...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...z4S?li=BBnba9I

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

Peterson is no longer on probation for the previous abuse case, but his public admission could draw scrutiny from legal authorities. Different states have different laws about parents physically disciplining their children, and it is unclear from the Bleacher Report article where the incident with the belt took place.

Regardless of any legal issues, Peterson could also now face discipline from the NFL, which made clear when Peterson was suspended in 2014 that his reinstatement was dependent upon his agreeing to go through counseling and be a better father to his children.

“The timing of your potential reinstatement will be based on the results of the counseling and treatment program set forth in this decision,” the league told Peterson in a 2014 letter. “Under this two-step approach, the precise length of the suspension will depend on your actions. We are prepared to put in place a program that can help you to succeed, but no program can succeed without your genuine and continuing engagement. You must commit yourself to your counseling and rehabilitative effort, properly care for your children, and have no further violations of law or league policy.”

If the NFL views Peterson hitting his son with a belt as a failure to “properly care for your children,” he could be suspended regardless of whether he faces criminal charges. The NFL has made it clear with past incidents that players can be disciplined under the personal-conduct policy even if they are not criminally charged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also told Peterson in a letter that Goodell found it troubling that, “You have shown no meaningful remorse for your conduct.” That Peterson is now openly talking about hitting his son with a belt again suggests no meaningful remorse. Peterson may again find himself sanctioned for hitting his son.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:33 PM   #46
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I got worse when I was a kid and no one cared. I did ok for myself
Terrible argument.

My dad broke my neck when I was 15, and I own a business!

WOW, must be something to it then eh? I'm doing okay for myself.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:34 PM   #47
Ultrabanned

He's pure sooner scum.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #48
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
did the kid suffer injury or did it just hurt? That's pretty much where the line should be drawn between a whoopin and child abuse.
Didn’t he cut his scrotom with the switch? Seems he had a nut exposed.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #49
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Totally not a piece of shit....right?
If you can look at those pictures and come away with the notion that nothing wrong was done, something is ****ed in your head. What the **** could a 4 year old even do that would warrant a slap or two on the ass, much less getting the shit whipped out of him with a stick.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:38 PM   #50
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Glad my kid has never needed a swat like that.

He's been spanked, bare hand, maybe 2-3 times in his life.

The fear of discipline is enough for him.

And while i'd love to take credit for the good, respectful and intelligent son that he is, i'm pretty sure he's just wired that way.
That may not be awesome for him in the long run man. Overly agreeable people tend to become doormats in life.

He might need encouragement to really think about himself first and pursue what he wants in life. Some people just put the concerns of others before their own to a degree that isn't healthy.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #51
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Didn’t he cut his scrotom with the switch? Seems he had a nut exposed.
Jesus.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #52
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Jesus.
I don't remember anything about an exposed nut, but he did leave switch marks (including blood) on his son's nutsack.

It was the only thing Peterson ever expressed any remorse over. He was just hitting him in the ass so hard that the switch bent back 180 degrees and flipped him in the nuts.

Think about how hard you'd have to hit someone with a switch for the switch to bend that far...
Old 11-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #53
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
If you can look at those pictures and come away with the notion that nothing wrong was done, something is ****ed in your head. What the **** could a 4 year old even do that would warrant a slap or two on the ass, much less getting the shit whipped out of him with a stick.
I've never 100% cosigned to a Superturtle post. I 100% cosign to this Superturtle post quoted above.

HARD COSIGN.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #54
Mahomes Fanboi

I got the belt bare ass if I deserved it.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #55
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't remember anything about an exposed nut, but he did leave switch marks (including blood) on his son's nutsack.

It was the only thing Peterson ever expressed any remorse over. He was just hitting him in the ass so hard that the switch bent back 180 degrees and flipped him in the nuts.

Think about how hard you'd have to hit someone with a switch for the switch to bend that far...
That's absolutely horrible.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:45 PM   #56
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I got belt the bare ass if I deserved it. I turned out find and appreciate it.
Thread isn't about you.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:45 PM   #57
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I got belt the bare ass if I deserved it. I turned out find and appreciate it.
Cool story, bro.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #58
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Thread isn't about you.
Exactly.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #59
Mahomes Fanboi

The switch thing is too far Imo.
But a belt to the ass isn't anything new.

I wouldn't do it to my kids, but it's really not anyone's business what any of you do as a parent.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #60
The man you could post like.

Quote:

I haven't spanked a kid before, but is it typical to hit them as hard as you possibly can with whatever object you're using? JFC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.