Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:43 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Adrian Peterson is still a shitty human being...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...z4S?li=BBnba9I

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

Peterson is no longer on probation for the previous abuse case, but his public admission could draw scrutiny from legal authorities. Different states have different laws about parents physically disciplining their children, and it is unclear from the Bleacher Report article where the incident with the belt took place.

Regardless of any legal issues, Peterson could also now face discipline from the NFL, which made clear when Peterson was suspended in 2014 that his reinstatement was dependent upon his agreeing to go through counseling and be a better father to his children.

“The timing of your potential reinstatement will be based on the results of the counseling and treatment program set forth in this decision,” the league told Peterson in a 2014 letter. “Under this two-step approach, the precise length of the suspension will depend on your actions. We are prepared to put in place a program that can help you to succeed, but no program can succeed without your genuine and continuing engagement. You must commit yourself to your counseling and rehabilitative effort, properly care for your children, and have no further violations of law or league policy.”

If the NFL views Peterson hitting his son with a belt as a failure to “properly care for your children,” he could be suspended regardless of whether he faces criminal charges. The NFL has made it clear with past incidents that players can be disciplined under the personal-conduct policy even if they are not criminally charged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also told Peterson in a letter that Goodell found it troubling that, “You have shown no meaningful remorse for your conduct.” That Peterson is now openly talking about hitting his son with a belt again suggests no meaningful remorse. Peterson may again find himself sanctioned for hitting his son.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:45 PM   #31
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I got swats at school by the principal

my dad showed up and I was expecting him to whoop the principals ass

instead he took a few swings with the principals paddle

kids now days don't get their ass kicked. They hide out online and in safe spaces and avoid it. Getting my ass kicked did me a world of good on more than one occasion

used to get belt whipped with a belt that had buffalo nickels on it.

Society has turned into a giant vagina
I tell students about a kid at school who got paddled. You could hear it. (small school) He came back to class, red as a beat and steam coming out of his ears. slammed his book down and said "I hate the F-ing principal."
The teacher-all 5'4" of her, picked him up out of his desk with her thumb and nail, and drug him back to the office. He got it again. And I am sure he got it at home.

Last I knew-he was in jail for marijuana possession. His brother is in jail for robbing the bank in out home town of 300 people.

Kids today think they are so tough. Mainly because they know no one can look at them wrong without causing a lawsuit. Not a fan of corporal punishment at school-but I would like it to be an option.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:46 PM   #32
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
The way you worded it was a bit odd...
Not really, but SAUTO is a braindead dumbshit who can barely comprehend the drive thru menu at McDonald’s so his response is predictable.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:46 PM   #33
It was not a fair catch

I taught with a guy in KC. Said his mom would whip him with Hot Wheels tracks.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:50 PM   #34
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I probably won't hit my kids with objects but I just can't get worked up over this. Sometimes a kid just needs a good ass whooping.

Honestly, I have more of an issue with him actually having like 6 kids by 4 different women (those figures aren't correct but I remember reading that he's got a few baby mamas).
There's other ways to teach a kid than a good ass-whoopin'.

Like i said, maybe i'm just lucky, but i find that approaching the situation like he's a man, and treating your boy like he has the maturity to understand the conversation he's about to have, gets the point across better.

He realizes he ****ed up. He realizes he's going to be punished. But he also walks away with the positivity of knowing that his fate is in his own hands.

That's not to say i don't do my share of raising my voice, expressing anger/disappointment and throwing out some, "you're gonna get your ass kicked if you keep that shit up" threats.

Violent, physical pain just isn't necessary. The fear/threat of is generally enough.

Idk, maybe i'm just lucky and my kid is just wired well enough to not need bruises and blood to get the point.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #35
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's other ways to teach a kid than a good ass-whoopin'.

Like i said, maybe i'm just lucky, but i find that approaching the situation like he's a man, and treating your boy like he has the maturity to understand the conversation he's about to have, gets the point across better.

He realizes he ****ed up. He realizes he's going to be punished. But he also walks away with the positivity of knowing that his fate is in his own hands.

That's not to say i don't do my share of raising my voice, expressing anger/disappointment and throwing out some, "you're gonna get your ass kicked if you keep that shit up" threats.

Violent, physical pain just isn't necessary. The fear/threat of is generally enough.

Idk, maybe i'm just lucky and my kid is just wired well enough to not need bruises and blood to get the point.
This.

When a 6 ft, 200+ lb NFL RB is hitting a four year old with a stick with enough force to leave the kid covered in bruises/cuts, that can only be described as child abuse.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:11 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This happened to you when you were hit in the name of “corporal punishment”?

That is the physical damage inflicted on Adrian Peterson’s four year old son when he was hit with a “switch”.
That is clearly child abuse, horrific IMO. Very sad to see. Must have been rage and the defenseless child took the brunt.

No hand should be raised to a four year old, they can be punished with much kinder methods.

However, a belt was a pretty darn good deterrent to me and my siblings when we got a little older than that. I think it only took once for me and the same for our two daughters.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:16 PM   #37
Inmem 2.0

Liberal thread
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:18 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Liberal thread
So child abuse is a conservative thing?

Neat. If you say so...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #39
Thank you

I think this thread explains a lot of things about Chiefs Planet dot com!

Also Adrian Peterson has been a great fantasy value pick this season!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:20 PM   #40
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So child abuse is a conservative thing?

Neat. If you say so...
Any form of discipline is abuse according to libs
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #41

Quote:
Never go full Billay
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:24 PM   #42
left blank intentionally

Jesus, what a POS. Spanking your child for discipline is one thing, but those pics are disturbing. That's absolutely child abuse and that POS should not be in the league.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #43
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Impressively stupid post. Good time to make this argument, too. Just well done.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #44
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Billay, look at the pictures, man.

That's child abuse. I'd KILL someone if they did that to my kid.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:32 PM   #45
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This.

When a 6 ft, 200+ lb NFL RB is hitting a four year old with a stick with enough force to leave the kid covered in bruises/cuts, that can only be described as child abuse.
Pretty much this.