Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:43 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Adrian Peterson is still a shitty human being...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...z4S?li=BBnba9I

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

Peterson is no longer on probation for the previous abuse case, but his public admission could draw scrutiny from legal authorities. Different states have different laws about parents physically disciplining their children, and it is unclear from the Bleacher Report article where the incident with the belt took place.

Regardless of any legal issues, Peterson could also now face discipline from the NFL, which made clear when Peterson was suspended in 2014 that his reinstatement was dependent upon his agreeing to go through counseling and be a better father to his children.

“The timing of your potential reinstatement will be based on the results of the counseling and treatment program set forth in this decision,” the league told Peterson in a 2014 letter. “Under this two-step approach, the precise length of the suspension will depend on your actions. We are prepared to put in place a program that can help you to succeed, but no program can succeed without your genuine and continuing engagement. You must commit yourself to your counseling and rehabilitative effort, properly care for your children, and have no further violations of law or league policy.”

If the NFL views Peterson hitting his son with a belt as a failure to “properly care for your children,” he could be suspended regardless of whether he faces criminal charges. The NFL has made it clear with past incidents that players can be disciplined under the personal-conduct policy even if they are not criminally charged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also told Peterson in a letter that Goodell found it troubling that, “You have shown no meaningful remorse for your conduct.” That Peterson is now openly talking about hitting his son with a belt again suggests no meaningful remorse. Peterson may again find himself sanctioned for hitting his son.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #2
The Collective Unconscious

So, I'm confused.. because he refuses to kiss the ring, they look for conjecture in his speech to enact suspension on hearsay? Interesting.. also, perhaps calling someone a shitty human being is a little much when you have no insight into the real man.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Baba Ganoush

Things sure changed from being raised in the 90s from now.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 04:53 PM   #4
Shit

Shitty person for spanking his kids?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 04:53 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
So, I'm confused.. because he refuses to kiss the ring, they look for conjecture in his speech to enact suspension on hearsay? Interesting.. also, perhaps calling someone a shitty human being is a little much when you have no insight into the real man.
Uhhhhh what?

Dude got suspended because he beat his kid with a tree branch "10-15" times with the kid's pants down. Nevermind that he also stuffed leaves in the kids mouth.

Yep....he's not a shitty human being at all.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Shitty person for spanking his kids?
This isn't an isolated incident. And I don't consider spanking to be the same as hitting your kid with a belt....especially after you told the cops that you whipped him with a tree branch.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Things sure changed from being raised in the 90s from now.
Yes, that's my point.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
This isn't an isolated incident. And I don't consider spanking to be the same as hitting your kid with a belt....especially after you told the cops that you whipped him with a tree branch.
So tell me about the other incidents. We know about the tree branch one... what are the "other incidents"?
Old 11-21-2018, 04:56 PM   #9
Shit

Quote:
Well I can see that I guess lol. My kids don't get spanked much but every once in a while they do with my hand.

Sometimes the older boys that **** around get them too...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:57 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
So tell me about the other incidents. We know about the tree branch one... what are the "other incidents"?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...drian+peterson

Go read through the thread yourself.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:00 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan View Post

Photo of the kid.
Totally not a piece of shit....right?
Old 11-21-2018, 05:02 PM   #12
Shit

Quote:
Totally not a piece of shit....right?
I got worse when I was a kid and no one cared. I did ok for myself
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #13
Shit

Not excusing it though
Old 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #14
YOU take YOUR seat

did the kid suffer injury or did it just hurt? That's pretty much where the line should be drawn between a whoopin and child abuse.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #15

Quote:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...drian+peterson

Go read through the thread yourself.
Listen, I get the switch. I don't agree with that AT ALL. I'm just asking about other incidents. What are they? I went to school with the guy and I've seen the work he does in the community and the way he treats others.

I don't know.. just thought it was harsh.