Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-21-2018, 08:27 AM  
#triggering

NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes

So, I think the race comes down to these two guys and could honestly support either winning it all. Take away either player and that team is going to suck. One has vastly better stats, one has fewer losses on the season (team stat).

67.5% Completion / 117.9 QBR / 3,628 yards / 37 TD / 10 INT (186 rushing yards / 2 TDs)
76.9% Completion / 126.9 QBR / 2,964 yards / 25 TD / 1 INT (28 rushing yards / 3 TDs)

Both have their teams at the top of their conferences. One is at the end of the road, the other just getting started. Brees has never earned an MVP and is breaking career records left and right.

Are you fine either way... do you feel that Mahomes without question is the MVP over Brees? Maybe this is the ultimate test of "does the leauge really hate KC"?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #31
In BB I trust

Sick as Mahomes season has been, I think it's Brees. 25/1 TD/INT ratio is better than 37/10. Would you trade 12 more TDs for 9 more picks? Yeah, didn't think so.

Plus he'll get the nostalgia vote, if Brees seriously has never won MVP. How that's possible I have no idea, but yeah, that will seal it. Everyone will say Mahomes is young and will have plenty more chances. It's not fair, but it's reality. All else being equal, it will be the tie breaker though I don't see it as equal right now. Still plenty of football left this season though.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:38 AM   #32
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
That wasn’t a gift. 1998 Broncos were stacked

There was cheating involved but they created (illegally) the bet team in football

I hate them, but I watched more than enough of them to know that those Broncos teams were sick. They were completely dominant for three years. I remember being damn glad the Jags somehow beat them in 1996 so the Patriots could play the Jags not the Broncos in the AFCCG. Terrell Davis turned a damn good team into a completely disgusting one.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:47 AM   #33
pie is never free

My choice is clear, but barring a complete meltdown Brees will run away with it for sentimental reasons
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:48 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Sick as Mahomes season has been, I think it's Brees. 25/1 TD/INT ratio is better than 37/10. Would you trade 12 more TDs for 9 more picks? Yeah, didn't think so.

Plus he'll get the nostalgia vote, if Brees seriously has never won MVP. How that's possible I have no idea, but yeah, that will seal it. Everyone will say Mahomes is young and will have plenty more chances. It's not fair, but it's reality. All else being equal, it will be the tie breaker though I don't see it as equal right now. Still plenty of football left this season though.
I mean, I get that, but even if every INT led to a TD, that's still plus 21 in total points.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:53 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, I get that, but even if every INT led to a TD, that's still plus 21 in total points.
Factor in rushing touchdowns and fumbles (lost) and it becomes 39/12, 28/1.

Dead even at 27
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:55 AM   #36
Thank you

Quote:

**** off!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:59 AM   #37
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Nah, it's not really close in my mind. I don't ever see a 4:3 TD to INT ratio being a good thing.

But hey, why declare now -- if Brees has just one or two bad games, it could quickly go from 25/1 to whatever, 34/7 by year end, and while that's a great year, it wouldn't compare really with, say, 52/14 or whatever Mahomes could realistically get to.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:59 AM   #38
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
**** off!!!!!!

Why, n00b?
Old 11-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #39
Everybody Lies.

Guy is on pace for 53 TDs and 5200 yards and might not get MVP. Thats crazy to me.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:05 AM   #40
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Guy is on pace for 53 TDs and 5200 yards and might not get MVP. Thats crazy to me.
Yeah, it's going to get very interesting if PM is in that range...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #41
In Search of a Life

Legit candidates;

Chiefs - Mahomes and Hill.
Rams - Gurley and Donald
Bears - Mack
Saints - Brees
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #42
Thank you

Quote:
Why, n00b?
Because you are Patriots scum and should **** off for eternity!!!!! Thank u
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #43
Veteran

The gap was closing prior to the Rams game but Mahomes still had the lead IMO. After the Rams game, on national TV, Mahomes was having an MVP type of game until the final 2 drives. His arm was bumped and he threw an INT and then threw another INT on a poorly thrown ball (didn't get set...and probably a bad decision anyways).

He will probably need to play flawlessly from here and Brees needs to have a bad game or two for Mahomes to win it. The Saints still play the Steelers, Cowboys, and 2 games against Carolina that could be tough but none really have that good of defenses even in todays NFL.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #44
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Legit candidates;

Rams - Gurley and Donald
Bears - Mack
Saints - Brees
Vikings- Danielle Hunter

He’s having a monster year and stays on the field unlike Mack. Gets overlooked because Mack and Donald are ESPNs favorites.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:15 AM   #45
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Legit candidates;

Rams - Gurley and Donald
Bears - Mack
Saints - Brees
Sorry but Gurley, HIll, Donald and Mack don't have a chance at MVP. It will always be a QB's award as long as the stats are like they are.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.