Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I felt the Karma coming.

I was worried about it. And I wasn't going to say anything about it before the game against the Rams just for the bad luck of it, I decided not to make a comment about it.

But a lot of fans here on CP have been very cocky, I mean I've been exceptionally happy and positive about the team, but if you have ever believed in karma, I thought we had it coming to us.
I know we're just fans, and we don't make a difference in the game. And I'm not going to name names. And this game was everything everybody thought it was going to be, except for the fact that we were on the losing end of it,but I was feeling like we had some bad karma coming to us. And it happened.
We've had some people from CP going to other websites and boasting, and I didn't feel very good about that. I was reading some of the comments at the Rams message boards, and they were right. It makes us all look like arrogant mother****ers. I do think that we were the better team. And I don't think fans make a difference in the game. But I do think they make a difference in karma.

And I actually felt guilty when it came to a head.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #61
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Karma? Maybe we'll get a home game against one of these ****ing teams sometime soon.
Your comment made me think about that. Since 2008, we've played the Pats 6 times, 5 of which were in NE.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #62
Veteran

Karma? Nope. The realization that these guys are professionals and on any given Sunday, anything can (and according to some, will be made to) happen. I remember years in the 1980s when the Chiefs were absolutely terrible and yet they always managed to win games against teams that they had no chance against.

Teams like Arizona and Cleveland are especially troublesome because they have absolutely nothing to lose and because of years of bad records, will have a lot of players that were drafted pretty high in the draft.

This is the first year that I've been able to not go crazy and get all worked up during games. It's entertainment, nothing more and while I hope the Chiefs do finally get a Superbowl or five, my life will be no different because of it.

The wide open style of play is exciting however... It's missing something...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:06 PM   #63
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

I’ll take the bad karma blame. I started parting my hair on the other side when we lost to the Patriots. Parted it back to normal last week.
Sorry...
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:08 PM   #64
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

If there was any truth to this nonsense at all, the Patriots would have stopped at 1 Superbowl. Most arrogant (with good reason) fans on the planet.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #65
Supporter

I was worried about this game, I still remain a bit worried about the Chargers as well. There is some cockiness here. Truth is, we can beat anyone. I don't have a doubt of that. One thing I've seen though is occasionally we get a lead and then take our foot off the gas. That allows an opportunity for other teams to get back in. Then if you have one bad bounce of the ball late in the game, you can lose. I have zero doubt we can beat anyone, I just want to see us close these games out better. Don't give the other team a window to get back in. We aren't finishing well enough yet and that's one of the few weaknesses we have. It's the reason the Patriots win those close games. Good clock management late. Score but leave the other team with little or no time and little of no timeouts. It's why the Patriots won. This game, we could have won anyways but earlier on we could have really put the Rams backs against the wall. They had no timeouts. It was a perfect setup to finish them off. We didn't do it. Then when it was our time to score, Mahomes get hit while throwing into double-coverage. Not smart late game football. Mahomes needs to be the guy who understands how to manage the clock late, we know Andy can't. It's up to him to figure that out.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:25 PM   #66
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I don't buy the karma stuff, but i think the cocky trolls going to other boards is a terrible look. Maybe they like the idea of everyone thinking all Chiefs fans are douchebags, but i don't.
I agree
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #67
Just a li'l Evel

I think if karma existed Clay would have a snapped tibia and fibula right now.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #68
MVP

Nothing a fan says or does has ANY impact on what happens on the field. I'm talking shit regardless. My buddies ain't giving me a break after a loss, whether I am humble before the game or not. So talk shit, poke your chest out, have fun with it. NFL reminded us on Monday that it is just entertainment.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:26 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The type of fan interaction you are talking about has no bearing on the result of any game.

The result of the game had nothing to do with karma because some chiefs fans are boasting about their team.

Lets not go overboard here.

If karma existed, the chiefs would have already won another superbowl.

Or 3.......
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:57 PM   #70
Shit

I can't wait to see Kamara in the super bowl either
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:02 PM   #71
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Your comment made me think about that. Since 2008, we've played the Pats 6 times, 5 of which were in NE.

...that's BS.

I think you'll find that most of the successful teams get their hard games at home.

How many games has LAR played @ home? Don't know if it's true, but heard it was seven.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #72
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I can't wait to see Kamara in the super bowl either
ya, Saints are legit.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #73
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
ya, Saints are legit.
Only team that worries me at this point.

You get my PM about tamales? We should hook up sometime and I'll take you on a good taco tour lol.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #74
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Only team that worries me at this point.

You get my PM about tamales? We should hook up sometime and I'll take you on a good taco tour lol.
Yes, and sounds like a plan!

Chiefs totally dodged a bullet when SD let Brees go...
Old 11-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #75
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Yes, and sounds like a plan!

Seriously, next time I'm doing that I'll hit you up.