Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I felt the Karma coming.

I was worried about it. And I wasn't going to say anything about it before the game against the Rams just for the bad luck of it, I decided not to make a comment about it.

But a lot of fans here on CP have been very cocky, I mean I've been exceptionally happy and positive about the team, but if you have ever believed in karma, I thought we had it coming to us.
I know we're just fans, and we don't make a difference in the game. And I'm not going to name names. And this game was everything everybody thought it was going to be, except for the fact that we were on the losing end of it,but I was feeling like we had some bad karma coming to us. And it happened.
We've had some people from CP going to other websites and boasting, and I didn't feel very good about that. I was reading some of the comments at the Rams message boards, and they were right. It makes us all look like arrogant mother****ers. I do think that we were the better team. And I don't think fans make a difference in the game. But I do think they make a difference in karma.

And I actually felt guilty when it came to a head.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #46
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
No such thing as Karma. If there was, Denver would have sucked from 1999 till the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all won a super bowl or two. Big Ben would have had terrible seasons after his rape cases were done. Alex Smith would've won a Superbowl with either SF or KC. Belicheat wouldn't have won another SB after the cheating was discovered, etc. etc. etc. Karma doesn't exist in the NFL
I said something very similar the other day. Karma is like moral victories - something the loser wraps himself in while the evil cheating scumbag winner is ****ing the prom queen.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:52 AM   #47
Special Teams ACE!!!

Karma doesn't ****ing exist you butt****ing moron
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:55 AM   #48
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Karma doesn't ****ing exist you butt****ing moron
AW! How sweet! Have a blessed holiday SNR. Very thoughtful and charming post.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:02 AM   #49
Supporter

After surviving the drought of so many years of pain, suffering, disappointment and letdowns....let the fans have some fun. If you've been around to take your medicine, you should be around to give it.

There is nothing to be ashamed or sad about from losing an away game to a 9-1 team, by 3 points, with shit officiating and giving up a free 21 points. That game was a wild ride.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:09 AM   #50
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
AW! How sweet! Have a blessed holiday SNR. Very thoughtful and charming post.
yoop
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:17 AM   #51
Most Valuable Villain

If karma existed....we would have lost to the Browns or Cardinals.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:18 AM   #52
MVP

I don't buy the karma stuff, but i think the cocky trolls going to other boards is a terrible look. Maybe they like the idea of everyone thinking all Chiefs fans are douchebags, but i don't.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:18 AM   #53
Supporter

WTF is with this thread and this sentiment.

We are 9-2 with a total of 6 points in the two losses, both games we lost by a single play ten different times. Meaning there where ten times if we made one play we win that game.

GTFO here with this weepy shit we are in first place with a GOAT QB.

next.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #54
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
WTF is with this thread and this sentiment.

We are 9-2 with a total of 6 points in the two losses, both games we lost by a single play ten different times. Meaning there where ten times if we made one play we win that game.

GTFO here with this weepy shit we are in first place with a GOAT QB.

next.
REP
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:23 AM   #55
left blank intentionally

Damn, I can't give out any rep?

Must be karma.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:06 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Hmmm, EXTREMELY interesting, tooge. Please, tell me more - how connected ARE they?

Well, Vegas sets odds and point spreads and things like that, you know.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #57
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

If Karma was the wrong word, I don't give a ****. If you don't understand what I Mean,

You are a butt ****ing Moron.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:23 AM   #58
Supporter

Yeah. That’s not Karma. That’s just Post Chief Stress Disorder (PCSD). Similar to PTSD but not psychological trauma, Chief trauma. Also led to the coinage and appropriation of the term “because Chiefs”.

PCSD is nothing to be trifle with. But there are promising new treatments in the pipeline.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #59
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
If Karma was the wrong word, I don't give a ****. If you don't understand what I Mean,

You are a butt ****ing Moron.
Very kind and meaningful post, so warm, really. Happy Holidays my friend.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:25 AM   #60
MVP

Seahawk fans were arrogant all year in 2013. Won the Superbowl. Maybe we should try it this year
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.