Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I felt the Karma coming.

I was worried about it. And I wasn't going to say anything about it before the game against the Rams just for the bad luck of it, I decided not to make a comment about it.

But a lot of fans here on CP have been very cocky, I mean I've been exceptionally happy and positive about the team, but if you have ever believed in karma, I thought we had it coming to us.
I know we're just fans, and we don't make a difference in the game. And I'm not going to name names. And this game was everything everybody thought it was going to be, except for the fact that we were on the losing end of it,but I was feeling like we had some bad karma coming to us. And it happened.
We've had some people from CP going to other websites and boasting, and I didn't feel very good about that. I was reading some of the comments at the Rams message boards, and they were right. It makes us all look like arrogant mother****ers. I do think that we were the better team. And I don't think fans make a difference in the game. But I do think they make a difference in karma.

And I actually felt guilty when it came to a head.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:54 AM   #16
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I'm the ugly, dammit!
Damn straight you are.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:56 AM   #17
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The type of fan interaction you are talking about has no bearing on the result of any game.

The result of the game had nothing to do with karma because some chiefs fans are boasting about their team.

Lets not go overboard here.

If karma existed, the chiefs would have already won another superbowl.

/thread
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:58 AM   #18
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I understand what you mean, but its just your feelings getting the best of you. Some of the Chiefs fans do go overboard in this new found success. They don't represent the majority of Chiefs fans though.

I still suffer battered fan syndrome, so I'm still expecting that creative way to lose scenario. I desperately need them to put that to rest this post season.
On Monday Night, The Chiefs became the first team to score 50 points in a game and lose.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:58 AM   #19
SuperChiefs

I'm not a huge believer in karma but, I've tried to stay low key when it comes to the success of the team this year. In the past, I would have been right there screaming from the highest mountain, only to be disappointed and come tumbling back down to earth.

I think it has less to do with karma and more to do with because chiefs.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:00 AM   #20
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
I'm sure you are completely right. But I still felt the way I'm trying to explain. I'm not sure how else I can explain myself. I mean, I was bragging with people I knew and I'm still not done thinking we are going to do it all this year. But I just wish we could all be more humble about it. I do believe in karma, and I would rather have good karma.
You do realize that feelings are irrational, correct?

Wait, are you a female? If you're a female then your feelings are totally valid and the most rational feelings ever.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:04 AM   #21
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
I think it has less to do with karma and more to do with because chiefs.
I'd like to think it's because "I've matured."
Old 11-21-2018, 06:07 AM   #22
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
You do realize that feelings are irrational, correct?

Wait, are you a female? If you're a female then your feelings are totally valid and the most rational feelings ever.

Butt kisser.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:09 AM   #23
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
Butt kisser.
I'm learning.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:23 AM   #24
Baba Ganoush

Lot of people assumed Chiefs would destroy Arizona. One guy said it’s a practice game for Chiefs. When the game started, people began to panic with extreme doubt. Sometimes we should pump the brakes a little.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:33 AM   #25
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Lot of people assumed Chiefs would destroy Arizona. One guy said it’s a practice game for Chiefs. When the game started, people began to panic with extreme doubt. Sometimes we should pump the brakes a little.
Says the guy with "Mahomes GOAT" as his avatar.

But yeah, Chandler Jones ate our lunch, can't believe Reid wouldn't put Sausage in to help with Donald...ESPECIALLY after the first strip sack.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:50 AM   #26
It's just a ride.

Clay and SweetDaddy need to spend a week at HogFarmer's place jerking some hogs off to right their wrongs. Those ****ers jinxed us.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:03 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

You cannot seriously reference karma while discussing anything related to a league that sees the New England Patriots constantly compete for championships
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:06 AM   #28
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Not really.

....dude doesn't even like Tommy Boy.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:28 AM   #29
Thank you

Suck my add
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:37 AM   #30
offense > defense

Karma? Maybe we'll get a home game against one of these ****ing teams sometime soon. I guess the Chargers is coming up, but that barely counts, we'll always beat them anywhere.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.