Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-20-2018, 01:36 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill

He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:27 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
That 3rd and 2 drop was brutal. The game might end very differently if he pulls that in. A couple others were tougher but he could have gotten them. The guys on Locked on Chiefs were talking about all the uncharacteristic drops he's had this year too.

Maybe he wasn't as slow as it felt like to me. I only saw the game live. I'm gonna watch the recording now for as long as I can stomach Witten/Booger/Tessitore. I might need to just mute it and listen to chill techno or something. I am just now coming down from the emotional anxiety that game caused seeing live.
I loved watching peyton break kelce down in his segment. Kelce has become not just a good route runner, but a really intelligent one too. Lots of times his patience can be mistaken for slowness.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:29 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Maybe the Rams just have ridiculous team speed on D - and it made him look slower to me.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:58 PM   #108
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Yeah agreed - he's great. He's one of the fastest players obviously. But he's also one of the quickest - which doesn't always go together. And he catches damn near everything - which I think is coachable to a degree - but also some players just have it and some don't.

And on top of that he's really worked on his moves breaking out of presses and his route running - to a point that as I said I think he's literally the most valuable non-QB in the league.

If you take away the mega-elite speed - he'll still be a very good player. But maybe he isn't the most valuable non-QB anymore.

Anyway - my whole point was just that these are the kinds of questions that go into a player accepting an extension vs. waiting it out 2 more years to the end of their contract and a possible franchise tag. If I get injured, will I be the same player? Should I just take the very large payday now? This is where the team has some pricing leverage/discount potential if they're offering an extension.
If I'm the GM I'm extending Hill.

Aside from Mahomes he's the only player I view as indispensable and it's entirely BECAUSE KC has Mahomes that he is.

Having him and Mahomes matched together for a decade will keep this offense in the top 10 until I'm in my late 40's.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:15 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Same here. I'm extending him as fast as I possibly can.

Someone else said Hill should hold out until he's an UFA. But then of course there's the franchise tag looming. I'm soooo hoping we lock this thing up early like we did with Kelce.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:17 PM   #110
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
If I'm the GM I'm extending Hill.

Aside from Mahomes he's the only player I view as indispensable and it's entirely BECAUSE KC has Mahomes that he is.

Having him and Mahomes matched together for a decade will keep this offense in the top 10 until I'm in my late 40's.
Agreed. Pay him the moon after this season. We don't want him to come even close to free agency. I hope drew rosenhaus won't be a tool about it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:27 PM   #111
Inmem 2.0

A hell of a find by Dorsey but he cant draft defense even though he drafted 2 of the league leaders in sacks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:44 PM   #112
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Maybe the Rams just have ridiculous team speed on D - and it made him look slower to me.
He is noticeably slower when he catches the ball in the middle of the field in traffic. I think that's just a result of him being careful after the concussions he's had Because when he's in the open field he has the same Kelce speed we're used to.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:34 AM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
I think Ford is a perfect candidate to franchise this year, and extend Hill and maybe Jones. Or let Ford go after 2019 then franchise Jones and maybe pay him if he's willing to take a cut.

I feel like Jones has really earned a contract more than Ford. And Ford is more one-dimensional. There's no answer for Jones right now.
I agree completely. I don't pay Ford because he's been hurt too often. I'm ok with tagging him a year or even 2. You extend Hill and Jones.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:15 PM   #114
In Search of a Life

So I guess it wasn't just me: https://theathletic.com/669600/2018/...rce=dailyemail

Quote:
Kelce made some crucial mistakes

It may seem odd to point out the “bad” in a player with 10 catches for 127 yards and a touchdown, and this is not an indictment of Kelce as an overall player. After all, he’s arguably the best tight end in the NFL.

However, Kelce made some crucial mistakes against the Rams, starting with a catastrophic missed block on 3rd and goal early in the game.

The Chiefs were down, 16-7, at this point and were attempting to punch it in from the 1-yard-line. They dialed up one of their favorite short-yardage plays: a speed option. The linebacker played it relatively well but still was forced to give up the edge to Hunt, who had the angle to score given his burst and ability to absorb contact.

However, Kelce failed to slow down the safety despite having a clear angle. Instead, he glances inside at another Rams defender who is about to be picked up by left tackle Eric Fisher. The safety uses that opportunity to run past Kelce and blow up the play behind the line of scrimmage, and the Chiefs are forced to settle for a field goal. It was, quite literally, a four-point mistake by Kelce.

During the same drive, Kelce had slowed down against zone coverage and caused an incomplete pass to sail over his head.

During the broadcast view, it appeared like Mahomes simply sailed the ball over his head. Watching the “all-22” film, however, it becomes clear that Kelce slows down at the 30-yard-line and continues to run at half speed while looking for the ball. This is a strange decision given that the Rams’ deep zone defenders are at least 15 yards behind him and there was plenty of space in the zone “window” to get depth. Mahomes released it to where Kelce should have been, and found air instead.

Finally, on a crucial fourth-quarter drive, the Chiefs faced 3rd and 3 from their own 32-yard-line with a little more than eight minutes remaining in the game. Mahomes found Kelce for what should be an easy pitch-and-catch first down.

The announcers, for some reason, praised the coverage on this play by Peters. However, it’s clear that Kelce has separation and the ball hits him right in the hands. He simply drops it. The Chiefs’ defense was able to force a punt the ensuing Rams drive, but it’s impossible to know how continuing the drive here could have affected the dynamic of a close game.

Kelce looked a bit off much of the night, seeming a bit slower than normal. It didn’t affect his overall productivity, and it’s worth noting that he made several clutch catches in the game as well. However, much like Mahomes, Kelce’s brilliance Monday night came with an asterisk.
Old 11-22-2018, 06:19 PM   #115
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Kelce was probably partying somewhere in LA.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 01:39 AM   #116
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I dont know of any..He can't slap a bitch every day of his life for all I care at this point
The kid made a mistake. He made a poor decision, which lasted a few seconds of his life. He knew what he did was wrong. He never denied it, he stood in open court and accepted blame for his actions. The court decided what his punishment was, and he fulfilled his obligations to the criminal justice system.

He was kicked off his college team, and eventually fell far enough in the draft to probably cost himself more than a million dollars. He has never complained about it, never said he didn't deserve it, etc. He took responsibility like a man should.

I can understand fans being upset because he committed domestic violence against a woman, and not wanting him on the team. But some of those same people support a president who admitted that he sexually assaulted women, touching them inappropriately without their consent.

Or some of those same people pay to watch a boxer who not only committed domestic violence against a woman, he committed domestic violence against more than one woman, and against a woman pregnant with his child.

He has been a great ambassador of the Kansas City Chiefs in the community and on the field. He is currently with the woman who was involved in the incident, and they have moved past it.

I believe that Reid and Dorsey did their due diligence, vetting Hill before drafting him. I believe that neither Reid nor Dorsey would have drafted Hill if they didn't believe he was a quality person.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #117
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.

#1 on deep passes.

https://youtu.be/WofraNGpTa4
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #118
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Kelce was probably partying somewhere in LA.
He's looked quite slow for a few games.. like he's being held back in speed but still makes a catch and a TD a bit.
BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:24 PM   #119
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BottomShelfBoose View Post
He's looked quite slow for a few games.. like he's being held back in speed but still makes a catch and a TD a bit.
He's looked slower much of the season. Hopefully, the week off helps.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #120
Andy Reid Supporter

So Tyreek got fined 10 grand for his deuce sign but didn’t get a fine for going in the stands and taking over the camera?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.