Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #106
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
No clue, didn't realize he's been doing that the last 2 years...
Seriously, that peace sign has been his thing. So, randomly, with this "All Star Crew" they decided a well-known player who normally beats defenders like that, won't be allowed to do what he has done for the past 36 plus games.

I don't believe the Refs were out to get the Chiefs. They just sucked entirely too much at their jobs last night.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #107

I would pay to watch a program where the refs review all their calls and none calls from the game, along with the coaches, it would be entertaining.

So, I don’t think there’s a conspiracy, but I do think it was a horribly called game and every ref should lose their pay for that game. Donate it to a foundation for blind kids......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #108
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Yet Hill can’t throw up a peace sign
It wasn't the peace sign. Hill got right in the defenders face when he was doing it, and it was directly in front of the ref. It was the way he was directing it at the defender.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #109
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, he legit does it every time he scores on a break away TD. Now, I will admit, that last night he turned right around and did it directly to the guy. But, I still think you have to be consistent with the call.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #110
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Yeah, he legit does it every time he scores on a break away TD. Now, I will admit, that last night he turned right around and did it directly to the guy. But, I still think you have to be consistent with the call.
Yeah, that was clearly the difference. He wasn't just flashing the peace sign at the crowd like he normally does, he was directing it right in the defender's face.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #111

Quote:
He even does it on Madden now.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:40 AM   #112
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Did the Chiefs benefit from any bad/non calls?
I don't use a click-counter during the game. Instead, I use the weighting system and trust my eyes.

But the answer is ... yes, we did, Mr. Mile High Mania. However, it appeared to me that the non-calls were weighted against the good guys last night and I can cite numerous examples. (In truth, I haven't seen the All-22 yet, either.) There were also several strange (more blatantly erroneous) calls one wouldn't expect from "all-star" refs ... I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about. That doesn't generate confidence.

I think we can all agree (if we're honest with ourselves) that the officiating crew last night was embarrassingly bad. Surely we can get a consensus on that.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, that was clearly the difference. He wasn't just flashing the peace sign at the crowd like he normally does, he was directing it right in the defender's face.
I've seen Hill direct it at the defender before without penalty.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
One major one I can think of. One phantom defensive holding on one of the last series that gave them a first down. I think there was an arguable jersey tug on a red zone throw too. But that doesn't hold a candle to the ones they got wrong against us.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #115
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Absolutely. There were tons of calls that were clearly in the Chiefs' favor last night that could have been called differently. Nobody seems to want to admit that though...

Old 11-20-2018, 10:44 AM   #116
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
And you've been feigning naivety for a lot longer.

(Of course, you know he's been doing that, you trolling baiter person.)

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #117
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I've seen Hill direct it at the defender before without penalty.
It's never going to be 100% consistent. Every single game you could pick a handful of penalties in which the same player had gotten away with it previously.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #118
Andy Reid Supporter

FWIW James Jones on NFLN said he thought they called that penalty on Tyreek because he was looking right at the defender when he threw up his peace sign.

I still don’t like that call.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It's never going to be 100% consistent. Every single game you could pick a handful of penalties in which the same player had gotten away with it previously.
My point is that he's never, to my knowledge, received a PI for doing that in a defenders face in the past. But now, in the biggest non-playoff game of the year, it's a problem. How about the refs use a little restraint. If they don't like it, then they go over to the Coach or player and tell them they'll get flagged if they do it again.

The all-star ref crew tried to be the show last night. They sucked at their jobs, and it took away from what should have been a great game. And no, I don't for a minute think that the refs or league are out to get the Chiefs. I'm not that guy....

Old 11-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #120
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
FWIW James Jones on NFLN said he thought they called that penalty on Tyreek because he was looking right at the defender when he threw up his peace sign.

I still don’t like that call.
Hill was obviously taunting the defender as he went into the end zone. He's no stranger to unsportsmanlike conduct flags after scoring.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread