Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #91
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am done trying to convince anyone. I recognize when the Chiefs get a boost and when they get screwed.

People that don’t get it never will. I would rather be in their shoes to be honest. I would enjoy watching a lot more.
I do all I can to not get caught up with officiating. Maybe it's the last few years of watching my daughter play club volleyball, my kids playing varsity sports. Refs suck at all levels. Getting wrapped up in it just makes you look like an idiot parent and I really think that's helped me dismiss what happens at the NFL level.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Wow add this to the ****ing list.
Yet Hill can’t throw up a peace sign
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #93
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am done trying to convince anyone. I recognize when the Chiefs get a boost and when they get screwed.

People that don’t get it never will. I would rather be in their shoes to be honest. I would enjoy watching a lot more.
Nah,as someone who used to be in those shoes I don't miss that kick in the nuts feeling after play-off losses etc.

I watch now for what it is,pure ****ing entertainment and it rarely fails at that.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:23 AM   #94
In Search of a Life

They are not out to get us. There is no conspiracy theory. But there are teams out there who consistently get favorable calls especially in big games, big situations.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:23 AM   #95
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Yet Hill can’t throw up a peace sign
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they've been pretty clear about not taunting another player. Whether it's a peace sign, spiking the ball, etc. Everything is in a gray area now that they have allowed wild ass end zone celebrations.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they've been pretty clear about not taunting another player. Whether it's a peace sign, spiking the ball, etc. Everything is in a gray area now that they have allowed wild ass end zone celebrations.
I think it’s clear you can’t remove your helmet on the field either yet Peters only got a warning.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #97
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
They are not out to get us. There is no conspiracy theory. But there are teams out there who consistently get favorable calls especially in big games, big situations.
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...lties-per-game

Top 5 least penalized teams on average per game 2018:
Pats / Titans / Panthers / Saints / Cowboys

Top 5 most penalized teams on average per game 2018:
Chiefs / Steelers / Chargers / Browns / Seahawks

Old 11-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #98
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
I think it’s clear you can’t remove your helmet on the field either yet Peters only got a warning.
Won't disagree, just not sure it's truly called every time though.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #99
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
He's been doing that for the last 2 years without any infraction called. Why start enforcing that in the biggest non-playoff game of the year?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #100
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Then explain Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy. And now Mahomes in KC?
I got one!!!

Follow the money, Mr. BigRedChief. Which QBs have the biggest endorsement deals? The NFL understands the value impact of ratings and sponsorship.

We'll soon find out ... if Mahomes becomes the national superstar many of us believe he will become, we'll see this bias problem decrease. Guys like Green, Cassel, Smith, etc. don't draw big audiences or national attention. Guys like Rogers and Pay Pay do. (Steinberg probably needs to up his game this off-season, as well.)

I understand your desire to maintain objectivity in the face of elevated emotion ... I really do. On the other hand, a spade is a spade ... and that was one of the worst officiating jobs I've seen in a couple of years. The list of blown, erroneous, and/or missed calls in this game is very, very lengthy. Unfortunate considering that (according to the NFL) this was an "all-star" officiating group.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #101
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
He's been doing that for the last 2 years without any infraction called. Why start enforcing that in the biggest non-playoff game of the year?
No clue, didn't realize he's been doing that the last 2 years...

Old 11-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #102
You Sweetie!

PyroJoe - I just procured 'Interference' on Amazon used for $5.99/shipped - thanks
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #103
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I got one!!!

Follow the money, Mr. BigRedChief. Which QBs have the biggest endorsement deals? The NFL understands the value impact of ratings and sponsorship.

We'll soon find out ... if Mahomes becomes the national superstar many of us believe he will become, we'll see this bias problem decrease. Guys like Green, Cassel, Smith, etc. don't draw big audiences or national attention. Guys like Rogers and Pay Pay do. (Steinberg probably needs to up his game this off-season, as well.)

I understand your desire to maintain objectivity in the face of elevated emotion ... I really do. On the other hand, a spade is a spade ... and that was one of the worst officiating jobs I've seen in a couple of years. The list of blown, erroneous, and/or missed calls in this game is very, very lengthy. Unfortunate considering that (according to the NFL) this was an "all-star" officiating group.

FAX
Did the Chiefs benefit from any bad/non calls?

Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #104
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
PyroJoe - I just procured 'Interference' on Amazon used for $5.99/shipped - thanks
It's a helluva read,oh and just so you know going in there's only one team in the NFL with a chapter all to themselves.

The title of that chapter is called The Kansas City Shuffle
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #105
Veteran

I don’t think it’s totally rigged, and I absolutely don’t want to believe it, because why even watch another game? You have to allow room for human refs to make mistakes, but good lord, these guys are supposed to be the best the world has to offer at their jobs and they absolutely miss false starts?!?! You are literally standing there watching straight down the line of scrimmage and it’s your ONLY f****** job! I can legit say that a false start is one penalty that should NEVER be missed. So that definitely pushes the narrative, and I just don’t understand it.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Closed Thread