Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:38 AM   #61
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
No, they're not out to get the Chiefs. They're just horrible at their jobs.
Actually, they're great at their jobs. They did exactly what they were directed to do. They are the NFL's dream team of corruption.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 09:39 AM   #62
My work speaks for itself!!!

Whenever there are billions of dollars at stake - for anything - there will be corruption.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #63
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Neither does biased officiating. I don’t think it was about us.

It was about LA, home game, the fires, the shooting etc.

It’s just too coincidental for me to believe otherwise.

Bringing in an "All-Star" ref crew too is also just too coincidental for me too.

If that's your best group of officials....no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #64
MVP

Jesus, some of you need to open your ****ing eyes. Almost 100 yards of penalties in the 1st quarter against us. None for the Rams. Tyreek Hill gets a PF for throwing up the peace sign for half a second, but Peters get to lay on Mahomes for 10 seconds running his mouth, the refs can't see the right tackle continually drop back early when they constantly are able to see the smallest flinch from an interior lineman, very first play for the Rams they already start their shit by calling a perfectly defended ball by Scandrick PI, a normal ****ing hit is called hitting a defenseless receiver. Constant missed calls. It was clear the NFL wasn't going to let us jump ahead like we normally do. That game is completely different if not for the **** job we got to start out.

No game should ever be that lopsided in penalties, especially when I'm constantly hearing "Oh, quit complaining about our pass rushers being held, there are penalties on every play" or when I'm always seeing a defensive back tugging on our players jersey. Why the **** is it so lopsided then? Why were we penalized 8 times in a quarter? If there are penalties every play then why aren't they evenly called? Explain that to me. We've been called for 23 penalties more penalties and 211 yards more than our opponents. Now here's a big surprise, the Pats have been called for less than half the number of penalties as we have. They have 13 more calls against their opponents and 192 penalties against their opponents.

We get told we have to just over come that bullshit and only losers whine about the refs, **** that. These are the best athletes in the world, so it makes it pretty tough when you have the officials actively trying to make you fail. That RT for the Rams constantly went early to negate Ford's pass rush and even when he got beat he was allowed to wrap his arms around Ford's neck to keep him from getting to Goff, but Ford just needs to overcome that and play harder. Give me a ****ing break.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #65
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.
/thread.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #66
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It's going to take somebody on the inside blowing the whistle on this bullshit to ever put a dent in it. But I doubt if that will ever happen. Maybe we'll get a death bed confession from one of these soulless ****s one day.

I'd personally love to know how the ref$ get their marching orders. Probably in person so there's no call that could be recorded or server that could be hacked.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #67
Everybody Lies.

No doubt in my mind. It's not just what they call but what they don't. That false start/holding no call on Goff's TD run made it TOO obvious.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #68
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.

I thoughts the refs were trying to protect the QB's?

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #69
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
/thread.
I do believe the scales are finally starting to tip.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:51 AM   #70
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
No doubt in my mind. It's not just what they call but what they don't. That false start/holding no call on Goff's TD run made it TOO obvious.

That was so obvious.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #71
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
If you don't want folks thinking that your officating crew is biased or the game if fixed then...

1) Don't switched up the crew at the last minute and tell everyone how this is an "All Star" ref crew

2) Don't have one of your "All Star" ref crew wink and Goff while talking with a clearly irate Andy Reid

3) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew miss a blatant false start on an LA TD

4) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew call a incomplete pass, broken up at the line, a fumble for a TD only to be overruled by a clear replay

Not going to get into the lack of holding calls on KC D linemen, that happens to everybody and it's never going to stop.

Do I think the game was fixed, not really. Do I think there was a narrative and story line that needed to be pushed? Yep, and the announce team and the "All Star" ref crew made sure that narrative and story line was pushed and came to fruition.
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #72
Threepeat!

Rams needed 2 bogus penalties to score on the first drive. Not saying the refs were necessarily out to get us, but 82 yards in the first quarter? I'll chalk that up to a SHITTY performance by the refs. Beyond shitty, really. Here ya go:

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:56 AM   #73
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Rams needed 2 bogus penalties to score on the first drive. Not saying the refs were necessarily out to get us, but 82 yards in the first quarter? I'll chalk that up to SHITTY performance by the refs. Beyond shitty, really. Here ya go:

I've seen lots of bad calls in several games like that one, it's not just a KC thing.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #74
R8R H8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
They are not out to get us, but rather promote the Rams. L.A. is a huge market they needed the rams to be successful, even at the expense of a marquee qb. Why else do we need special refs once the game is relocated from mexico to la?
13and3 has disabled reputation

Old 11-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #75
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Neither does biased officiating. I don’t think it was about us.

It was about LA, home game, the fires, the shooting etc.

It’s just too coincidental for me to believe otherwise.
So the refs were biased because they wanted to be nice to LA? You think they "Fixed" the game because LA needed sympathy?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've read in some time. Where do you nutters come up with this shit?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread