Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #46
Andy Reid Supporter

It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I was agreeing with you. GEEZZZ people are touchy this am.
I'm still tired and cranky after another Sutton specisl. Woops!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #48
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
If I could make gifs I'd have a dozen posted here for considerations....suh hitting Mahomes on the ground with a fist, offensive tackles moving early, faux PI(a lot were legit) and winkingrefs among others.

I don't think they would hate the Chiefs winning, but I think for PR and Fire reasons there was a distinct bias last night.
I think this is the most true. Add Murray's hit that resulted in a penalty, Ford and Houston getting mugged all night long, and others to numerous to list and you have something the NFL needs to review. I told oldwoman that we were screwed as soon as they lit that torch.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #49
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I wouldn't say the refs are out to get US.

They are out to push it in certain teams' directions many times (i.e.LA based teams), and sometimes we are on the bad end of that. They aren't out to get us, they are out to help the other team.

After watching all of the hoo hah rigarmaro that went on before the game, did you REALLY think that things wouldn't be slanted to LA from the get go?

That's not to say that we couldn't have easily prevented a huge number of those penalties though. Things like jumping off sides...it's so blatant that it HAS to be called.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #50
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Neither does biased officiating. I don’t think it was about us.

It was about LA, home game, the fires, the shooting etc.

It’s just too coincidental for me to believe otherwise.
Quit making sense
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:12 AM   #51
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
If there is no bias and officials aren't legally blind, why did Suh not get a flag for the forearm shiver to Mahomes helmet near the endzone?

One would think that most of the refs' attention would be directed toward a ball carrier who is quickly approaching scoring position ...

Looked like a foul to me ... and the radio guys ... and the tv guys ... and everybody else. Would have given us 1st down at the 6-inch line.

FAX
FAX THE ACCURATE ASSESMENT.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #52
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 09:17 AM   #53
I could of gone pro

On the Rams TD where Goff rolled out of the pocket to the right and then ran up the middle 10 yards to the endzone, there was definite offensive holding on Rams #79 lineman. I played it back on TV last night a few times in slow motion, but I saw it in real time at real speed to begin with, I don't know how the refs could of missed that one.

The unnecessary roughness call for hitting the Rams receiver at the 5 yard line was also bogus, he dropped the ball from the hit, so how can they say it was after the play? It seems everytime they make that call, it's always after the play. The pass by PM that was deflected and originally called a fumble and recovery and TD for the Rams, I had no problem seeing that in real time it was a deflected forward pass, thank heaven for reviews.

The block in the back on a punt return by #42, he pushed the kicker barely and he fell into the tackle. How can it be a block when the guy makes the tackle. Another block in the back on a punt return showed on replay he might of brushed the guys back with one hand, but there was no force or push involved. I don't know if the refs are not use to night games, or they're not in the right position, but they were terrible last night and flag happy in the Rams favor.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #54
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.
I'll never forget our discussion many years ago after that Texans debacle.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #55
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.
KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #56
Rookie

I don’t know if I’d say rigged or out to get us, but the NFL certainly had an agenda last night. There was no way they were not going to let the rams get out to a lead to the start the game. And once they got handed a lead, they backed off and didn’t get involved again until it was on the verge of becoming a blowout. Then they stayed involved throughout the game in order to keep it close enough to sway. It’s planned, most people don’t care, and the NFL makes a ton of money.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The ****ing people that defend this shit are the worst.

It’s like they feel they’re better fans or more intelligent because they will never blame the refs under any circumstances. Such horseshit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #58
Veteran

I think it was not necessarily to get us as much as to get the Rams the win due to the fires and that the Rams are it's new brand in the biggest market in football. I also think the game was moved primarily so the Rams could have every advantage to win. If that game was played in Mexico City the Chiefs win easily. If that game was played with unbiased refs the Chiefs win easily.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #59
MVP

No, they're not out to get the Chiefs. They're just horrible at their jobs.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #60
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.
I forgot that one, I was waiting for the flag and it never came. Also when Mahomes tackled that runner at the goal line and another Rams player fell on top of him, there should of been piling on or unnecessary roughness on that play, but that would of nullified a Rams TD, wait a minute, they'll say that it occurred after the play so the penalty would be inforced on the kickoff, but it never came either.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread