Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #16
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Marcus Peters laying on top of the quarterback is ok
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:04 AM   #17
I’m a Mahomo!

I think the officials are just bad. I think the NFL has instituted so many rules that the refs can't ref anymore. They call stupid ticky tack penalties & let obvious penalties go.

I see it every game. Inconsistency.

A hold is called on some & not on others even though the guy is doing the exact same thing. The RT of the Rams should have been called for multiple false starts but not one was called. Same guy also held Ford the exact same way Fisher got called for a hold. THE EXACT SAME WAY!

In last year's playoff game the ref called forward progress stopped when it was a clear fumble with no forward progress.

I'm just tired of the crap.

Be CONSISTENT not consistently bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #18
MVP

Out to get us? Don't know about that.

Did the game last night have clearly biased officiating? Absolutely, without doubt.

That said, the Chiefs could have overcome said officiating with even a minor bump in competence if they didn't suck such sack.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #19
MTFU

Did the Right tackle move before the ball was hike? When Goff ran in for a touchdown.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #20
Cheat Death

No, but they obviously can't evaluate talent if that was an allstar crew they assembled specifically for last nights game. Also, with all the pregame emo heart string tugging production crap that goes on for primetime games, I think it can lend itself to a ref or refs getting caught up in it and thinking he or she has to play some kind of Touched By An Angel role for the home team. First responders, moments of silence...if you came in neutral, you left pulling for the Rams and their homeless players.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:09 AM   #21
MVP

The defensive holding and offensive holding rules are flawed in this league. Everyone knows that holding can be called on every play. And yet, it's only called in certain situations, and can be "used" to essentially regulate how a game is going since it can be called on every play. I saw a play last night where our D back grabbed the jersey of the Rams receiver. It was on the second to last Rams TD. As they show the replay, in the background, you can see the Rams OT holding Houstons jersey in the exact same manner. Only the defensive one was called. That is my point. That call allowed a TD instead of a FG and changed the outcome of the game.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:16 AM   #22
left blank intentionally

The league moved that game to LA and did a little homecooking to make Rams fans feel good after a couple of crappy weeks.

How many times has an NFL field been torn up by a concert or baseball game and they resod the whole thing two days before the game?

You telling me they ain't gots no sod in Mexico City?

And no one to lay it??

Come on. Listen to Goff's post game presser :

"It's just really good to get this, we needed this win at home in front of our fans, maybe give them some entertainment to help them forget about the past couple of weeks..."
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #23
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.
30 minutes prior to kick-off last night I checked scores and odds one last time to see how the money trends were looking for the game before placing my wager.KC was sitting at 62% the rams 38%.

While that doesn't prove a damn thing I will never be convinced that certain games aren't swayed based on the insane amount of money that is bet.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:19 AM   #24
#triggering

Conspiracy theories are fun... helps some cope.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #25
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post

While that doesn't prove a damn thing I will never be convinced that certain games aren't swayed based on the insane amount of money that is bet.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #26
testing ... 1, 2, 3

If there is no bias and officials aren't legally blind, why did Suh not get a flag for the forearm shiver to Mahomes helmet near the endzone?

One would think that most of the refs' attention would be directed toward a ball carrier who is quickly approaching scoring position ...

Looked like a foul to me ... and the radio guys ... and the tv guys ... and everybody else. Would have given us 1st down at the 6-inch line.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #27
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post

I don't think they would hate the Chiefs winning, but I think for PR and Fire reasons there was a distinct bias last night.
This is very logical thinking.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
30 minutes prior to kick-off last night I checked scores and odds one last time to see how the money trends were looking for the game before placing my wager.KC was sitting at 62% the rams 38%.

The Chiefs covered though... also Vegas got killed on the over line.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-20-2018, 08:25 AM   #29
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

It’s either intentional bias or complete incompetence. Not sure which one I prefer.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #30
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannyasi View Post
The Chiefs covered though... also Vegas got killed on the over line.
That depends on when you bet the game as it fluctuated between 3.5 and 3,personally I got it at 3 and got a push.

Closed Thread