Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:33 PM   #106
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Not gonna watch fake Andy celebrate his LA feelings win. But how would a game ball not go to Ebukam?
Watch the video and you'd see that Ebukam got one, Goff got one, Donald got one, Wilson and Peters got one.....I could keep going.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:33 PM   #107
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Not gonna watch fake Andy celebrate his LA feelings win. But how would a game ball not go to Ebukam?
Maybe they gave game balls to former Chiefs?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:38 PM   #108
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What'd Peters get a game ball for? Because he covered our not as talented receivers most of the time, got to cover a tight end sometimes as a corner, or is it because he intercepted a duck from Mahomes because he was getting hit as he threw.

Sorry if they explained it in the video, but there is no way in hell I'm going to watch that video.
He probably got it because the coach needed to stroke his ego. What else could it be?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:41 PM   #109
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Yet Sutton used him properly, knowing his limited skill set. ****, LA used him to cover are TE, #1 corners don't cover tight ends while the WR is going off for 200+...

Goodbye and good riddance to the piece of shit...
this is correct.

Quote:
Holy shit you're a douchebag. I don't really care if he was the nicest guy in the world here, but that **** head layed on top of our superstar QB and ran his worthless piece of trash mouth. He can get ****ed.
Surprisingly, this is 100% correct, as well.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #110
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Watch the video and you'd see that Ebukam got one, Goff got one, Donald got one, Wilson and Peters got one.....I could keep going.
So participation trophies? Fitting coming from a Millenial coach.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:45 PM   #111
MVP

My God, I can't believe how many people are sticking up for Marcus Peters. Oh Mahomes said he was helping him out? Please tell me what you expected Mahomes to say about the situation? Can anyone find an interview or article where Mahomes has said anything bad or not spoken completely professional. If you can I'll believe what he is saying.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:45 PM   #112
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Holy shit you're a douchebag. I don't really care if he was the nicest guy in the world here, but that **** head layed on top of our superstar QB and ran his worthless piece of trash mouth. He can get ****ed.
Yeah, this didn't happen the way you want to think.

Mahomes says it didn't happen the way you want. Peters says it. NOBODY has said otherwise, and you can visibly see Peters help Mahomes up after the play.

I know you WANT this to be true, but it isn't. Accept it and move on.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #113
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
My God, I can't believe how many people are sticking up for Marcus Peters. Oh Mahomes said he was helping him out? Please tell me what you expected Mahomes to say about the situation? Can anyone find an interview or article where Mahomes has said anything bad or not spoken completely professional. If you can I'll believe what he is saying.
You're making a claim that nobody on either team has made. Nobody was upset with Peters over this egregious incident.

You're just being an emotional bitch right now man. I get that you want to hate Peters and are willing to fabricate reasons, but find a better one.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:54 PM   #114

Quote:
I don’t think Mahomes is a liar. If Peters was being an asshole he’d probably downplay it as no big deal and decline to get into it, but I doubt he would outright claim Peters was being nice and make up a quote that didn’t happen.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:59 PM   #115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

Mahomes says it didn't happen the way you want. Peters says it. NOBODY has said otherwise, and you can visibly see Peters help Mahomes up after the play.

I don't want it to be that way. I loved Marcus Peters. Stood up for him multiple times and have never said a bad thing about him. The only comment I've seen from the whole situation is from Mahomes. Nothing about it from anyone else and I have looked alot. Link to other comments about it?
Old 11-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #116
Shit

Quote:

watch the inside the nfl clip. its from a different angle. peters definitely tried to rip the ball away from mahomes. he also was either trying to help him up one handed by grabbing his facemask or collar of his jersey/pads, not any way you would kindly "help someone up"...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:02 PM   #117
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I don’t think Mahomes is a liar. If Peters was being an asshole he’d probably downplay it as no big deal and decline to get into it, but I doubt he would outright claim Peters was being nice and make up a quote that didn’t happen.
by everything ive seen with my eyes i believe mahomes lied.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:04 PM   #118
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
by everything ive seen with my eyes i believe mahomes lied.
So Peters physically and verbally abused Mahomes while KC's offensive line surrounded them and did nothing. I doubt it.

I think you guys are being princesses. This isn't ballet. He didn't do anything egregious.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:06 PM   #119
Shit

Quote:
So Peters physically and verbally abused Mahomes while KC's offensive line surrounded them and did nothing. I doubt it.

I think you guys are being princesses. This isn't ballet. He didn't do anything egregious.
yeah im far from a princess, bud. have you seen the clip im talking about?
Old 11-21-2018, 01:09 PM   #120
Veteran

For what possible reason would Peters dislike Mahomes? There is pretty much nothing to dislike about him. And Peters really praised Mahomes after the game.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.