Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:56 AM   #46
I'll be back.

I officially hate that prick now, especially since he was grandstanding like he had made the greatest defensive play ever catching a moon ball deflection.

Front running prick.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:56 AM   #47
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
That's what bothers me...or made me feel he wasn't being malicious till I saw the video a few more times. This team had protected him up to this point from bs hits or assholes. Why would Peters get a pass?
Probably shows you how many players in that locker room support him and aren't thrilled he was moved.

Want an idea of how players think, players think they are getting ****ed over because of QB's. Josh Norman ****ing said on a show that they should cap what QB's can making because it is unfair the other players ability to make money...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:29 AM   #48
The Wait Is Over

Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:42 AM   #49
MVP

Bring him for a look.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:06 AM   #50
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post

Nice guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:18 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

I believe Mahomes - Peters looked like he was protecting him in his own weird way.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 03:31 AM   #52
I'm the MFCEO

That pick pissed me off, more than the loss.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2018, 03:33 AM   #53
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
That pick pissed me off, more than the loss.
yep. Dude gets to pick a duck that any 10 year old could snag and gets to play hero. The hero of that moment was the lineman that got his arm on the ball. Nobody will remember that though.

What really irked me was all the attention ESPN started putting on Peters after that pick. Its like they were trying to will another "moment" for him.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:35 AM   #54
Why so serious?

Not sure if it showed on the TV broadcast, but after the first Donald strip sack went for a TD, Peters was motioning to and taunting the entire Chiefs sideline. Generally I might think the player who was actually involved in the big play would be the one doing that, but it didn't seem to be the case here.

It's possible the narrative that he was trying to help Mahomes after the pick 6 is legit, but it's also possible this is Peters being Peters and not knowing why he did what he did. Who tries to encourage someone by jumping on him in a pile? Huh? If I spit in your face while telling you that you're my best friend, does that make it okay? I don't buy it.

I wish him all the misfortune the game of football has to offer.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #55
Beyond the Rapids

You could see several times during the game that Peters was having fun with all of this. He was never being a poor sport. After the game you could hear him telling Andy that he loved him, they were sharing a big hug for a long time. There did not seem to be any animosity between Peters and the Chiefs at all, and - surprisingly for me anyway - he seemed to handle the whole thing very maturely.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:40 AM   #56
You may think you know...

Mahomes is older than the boys Peters usually lays on top of. **** him.
buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #57
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Dude, it's literally right in the video. It took 2 Chiefs players to drag him off.
he grabbed mahomes by the facemask too
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #58
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
Mahomes is older than the boys Peters usually lays on top of. **** him.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:54 AM   #59
Going home eventually

It was set up for us to lose. Refs did enough to help them and it almost failed.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #60
Please squeeze

Marcus Peters: I miss those guys, wish them nothing but success

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-but-success/

Quote:
After Rams linebacker Samson Ebukam‘s interception return for a touchdown in Monday night’s epic against the Chiefs, it looked like Rams cornerback Marcus Peters got in Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes‘ face to rub it in while Mahomes was on the ground after trying to stop Ebukam. While that would not seem totally out of character for the former Chief, it wasn’t as it seemed.

Mahomes said after the game that Peters was “helping me out” and wide receiver Tyreek Hill said it was “all laughs and smiles” facing off against his former teammate.

Peters seemed to feel the same way when the 54-51 win was in the books.

“I love it, man,” Peters said, via a transcript provided by the team. “The best thing about this is that I got to see my teammates and I got to see my old coaches and stuff. I miss those guys. Really, honestly, I miss those guys. When you’re a part of an organization like that and you go in and you’re a part of the locker room, you understand how it feels to be around some people, but you still have love for them. I wish those guys nothing but success.”

Peters has had his bad moments in 2018, but came up with an interception in the fourth quarter that would have helped ice the game had the Rams been able to run more than 14 seconds off the clock on the ensuing possession.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.