Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
The post by tmw4h5 is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:10 PM   #17
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmw4h5 View Post
Thread full of a bunch of racist ****ing timmy tough asses. You guys are guaranteed MAGA ****s.
I'm a straight up SJW.

Peters can eat shit
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:12 PM   #18
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Thread full of a bunch of racist ****ing timmy tough asses. You guys are guaranteed MAGA ****s.
And my prediction is in. I'll have to remember to check in the morning.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM   #19
Ain't no relax!

I've defended Peters in the past. But seriously.. **** that guy. It was very clear on that play that he was right in Mahomes' face just being straight douchey.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM   #20
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've defended Peters in the past. But seriously.. **** that guy. It was very clear on that play that he was right in Mahomes' face just being straight douchey.
Guess I never saw this since I was watching from work. Would love to see video or a gif of it.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:45 PM   #21
Hockey Town

I found it annoying that after he acted like a total bitch, Reid and some players hugged him after the game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:49 PM   #22
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I found it annoying that after he acted like a total bitch, Reid and some players hugged him after the game.
I was pretty disappointed in that. Our allegiance is to our QB, not some former teammate. I get they’re all friends off the field, but your QB is your future.

Had he not gotten in Mahomes’s face while he was laying on the ground, I wouldn’t have had an issue with it. You can’t let a guy do that to your QB then hug him after the game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:51 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh he's on the list now. My most despised NFL player.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:58 PM   #24
Shaken. Not stirred.

found it.

007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:10 AM   #25
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Guess I never saw this since I was watching from work. Would love to see video or a gif of it.
Yeah, watch 22...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:12 AM   #26
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:13 AM   #27
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

Mahomes will take the high road. We know that.

We also know what we saw.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:19 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Mahomes will take the high road. We know that.

We also know what we saw.
Yeah Mahomes is full of shit lol
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:23 AM   #29
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

At the time it looked like he pushed the heavier guy off mahomes

Not sure what he said though
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:24 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
You're a ****ing reerun. I've never said a bad thing about Peters and always stuck up for him. I'm done with the worthless **** no. I hope that knee buckles and everything from A-Z CL tears.