Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #136
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
At first I was pissed and thought Peters jumped on Mahomes and was talking junk. But our guys have been pretty damn protective of Mahomes this year and they didn't do a thing so I assumed it was nothing. But who knows really.

If a Rams player can jump on our QB on the ground and talk trash after a TD with no flag but Tyreek gets one for his peace sign....it wouldn't surprise me.
Or they didn't do anything because they were already getting flagged for breathing during a game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:54 PM   #137
MVP

Exactly wtf I'm talking about. I could post a full page of pictures of our 2 guys pulling Peters off and people would still say "why didn't any of our team help him.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:07 PM   #138
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Or they didn't do anything because they were already getting flagged for breathing during a game.
This.

Reek got flagged for 'deuces', which he has been doing for 2+ years!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:47 PM   #139
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Reek got flagged for deuces in someones face, not deuces

that was taunting

if he wouldn't have looked back at the defender and just threw up the deuce it wouldn't have gotten flagged I bet
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:49 PM   #140
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Exactly wtf I'm talking about. I could post a full page of pictures of our 2 guys pulling Peters off and people would still say "why didn't any of our team help him.
If they saw what you think YOU saw it wouldn't have played out that way at all.

Dudes would have ragdolled his 190 pound ass.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #141
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
If they saw what you think YOU saw it wouldn't have played out that way at all.

Dudes would have ragdolled his 190 pound ass.
Why would they do anything if it was just a friend helpinghim up?

Why did peters rip the ball away from mahomes after it was all over? Have you watched that clip yet?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

that was taunting

if he wouldn't have looked back at the defender and just threw up the deuce it wouldn't have gotten flagged I bet
He did the same exact thing against the Pats and there was no penalty. It doesn't matter if the guy was close or if he turned around. It was a bullshit call.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #143
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

The people who complained about Piolis right 53 and picking choir boys are not mad that a player might be a douche and an asshole lol
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:58 PM   #144
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
The people who complained about Piolis right 53 and picking choir boys are not mad that a player might be a douche and an asshole lol
Posted via Mobile Device
I complained, I also am glad peters is gone. Where does that put me?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #145
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #146
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

that was taunting

Post .gifs of the difference.

I think you're just making excuses for the rigged officiating.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.
Oh Peters wouldn’t do anything out in the open to the franchise quarterback but I think he has some dislike for Mahomes. I’ve never seen a defender do that before.

The only time Peters hits people is when they’re already on the ground
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #148
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Post .gifs of the difference.

I think you're just making excuses for the rigged officiating.
**** the officials

not flagged

flagged

very similar
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:19 PM   #149
May Day and Spring 2024!

Defense wins the game as Chiefs need to boot it. Hopefully the bye week will give them a revamp of it.
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #150
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post

It's possible. We all work jobs or have worked jobs. Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean everyone I work with is going to hate the guy as well.

Peters getting traded goes way beyond the Mahomes riff anyway... If it was just that pretty sure a lot more teams would have jumped at the chance to get the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
is that how you would help up your friend?
**** no I would never try to help a friend up in that way... Anyone saying otherwise is crazy...
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.