Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-15-2018, 12:26 PM  
Beyond the Rapids

The Current Playoff Picture

This thread is for discussion of the current playoff picture. Will update the images each week.

Last edited by Eleazar; 11-20-2018 at 02:28 PM..
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:29 AM   #31
Andy Reid Supporter

I think we are bound to see a Deshaun Watson/Patrick Mahomes playoff showdown.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:37 AM   #32
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think so.

Until the pats are dead and buried I would prefer to just not have to deal with that. Let them be the 2 and 3 seed.
Regardless of what anybody thinks about the Pats, they are clearly our competition in the AFC (on paper) and having to play them both would be a worst case scenario. Hopefully things go right and we can avoid that.

As long as we don't blow HFA, we stand a good chance there.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:44 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Regardless of what anybody thinks about the Pats, they are clearly our competition in the AFC (on paper) and having to play them both would be a worst case scenario. Hopefully things go right and we can avoid that.

As long as we don't blow HFA, we stand a good chance there.
Yeah that’s the biggest thing. Let them play each other and then have to come to kc.

I think the chargers are a bit of a paper tiger but we’ll see.

The other thing is that the Texans schedule actually sets up really good for them. They could get to 12-4 pretty easily.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:47 AM   #34
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Yeah that’s the biggest thing. Let them play each other and then have to come to kc.

I think the chargers are a bit of a paper tiger but we’ll see.

The other thing is that the Texans schedule actually sets up really good for them. They could get to 12-4 pretty easily.
Yeah, I agree on the Chargers, but they could have beaten us in Week 1 with a couple of drops turning into catches so I wouldn't take that to the bank yet.

A chiefsish thing to do would be to blow home field and drop to #3, and then maybe have to play them both on the road, but I'm boxing those fears up as pre-Mahomes PTSD and leaving them in the attic for now
Old 11-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #35
My work speaks for itself!!!

please bring the texans to town. I've seen several of their games this year and they are a crap football team.

No significant wins against quality teams. Lost to the giants, barely beat the bills, cowboys, and colts.

Take Hopkins out of the game, and watson struggles mightily. They also dont run the ball very well (a plus for sutton's defense).

I'm still not convinced the chargers are worthy of their "power ranking". No win against an above 500 team, and like the texans, have struggled to win against teams like san fran, Tenn, and seattle.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:56 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That's a very exciting match up for the future of pro football
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #37
Beyond the Rapids

Guessing the Texans may not be there at all, with Tennessee seemingly on the rise and a game against the Texans still remaining.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:02 AM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Guessing the Texans may not be there at all, with Tennessee seemingly on the rise and a game against the Texans still remaining.
Look at the Texans schedule though. It’s crap

They could end up being the 3 seed
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:06 AM   #39
King Shit of **** Mountain

Oakland still in the hunt made me laugh.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:08 AM   #40
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Look at the Texans schedule though. It’s crap

They could end up being the 3 seed
That garbage franchise has got 3 playoff wins in the last 7 years, and we only have one and it was against them.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:13 AM   #41
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
That garbage franchise has got 3 playoff wins in the last 7 years, and we only have one and it was against them.
Alex Smith is the correct answer!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:17 AM   #42
a haw haw haw

Quote:
I think so.

Until the pats are dead and buried I would prefer to just not have to deal with that. Let them be the 2 and 3 seed.
**** that,I want to see the torch passed to our new golden boy
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #43
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I'm predicting the Colts end up winning that division.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #44
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

If the Chargers are for real, they will take care of business down the stretch.

But they have Denver twice, us, pitt, cinn, and the ravens.

I don't see it happening.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:23 AM   #45
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I'm predicting the Colts end up winning that division.
I think that the Colts are going to be our primary competition soon. Ballard has done an outstanding job rebuilding that football team and Luck is as good as he was before.

More Colts/Chiefs playoff games are coming.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.