Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ketchup on your steak?
yes 13 0.03%
no 45,196 99.97%
Voters: 45209. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2018, 04:27 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Ketchup on your steak?

Ketchup on your steak

reaction and poll

https://sports.yahoo.com/weve-found-...165040429.html
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:30 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsroyals54 View Post
Ketchup on a steak is infinitely more appealing than pineapple on a pizza.

Go Mahomes
Kind of like the argument whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich, perhaps a pizza with canadian bacon and pineapple is a thing unto itself.

I don't think pineapple is proper as a 'run of the mill' topping, to be fungible with meats and veggies, but the ham and pineapple mix is a good thing in itself.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:39 PM   #77
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Meatloaf, ketchup is acceptable on meatloaf also
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:45 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Exception granted.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #79
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Green thumb
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:13 PM   #80
GDT white noise poster

I'd rather not eat steak than eat it with ketchup.

I don't eat much steak actually. My wife can't really eat red meat so we've mostly cut it out of our diet. If I order a steak, I'm out somewhere and will splurge on it.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:17 PM   #81
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He probably drinks Mt. Dew Code Red too. He's 23. He'll grow up eventually.
I prefer White Out.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:18 PM   #82
EvOlVeD

Breaking News Update!!!

Woman arrested and charged for trying to quench Mahomes' affinity towards Ketchup.

Assaults crew at McDonald's because she loves her some Mahomes

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ketchup-th...ry?id=59188893
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:21 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Even a cheap steak deserves horseradish or A1 before you would ever consider ketchup.

Ketchup is designed for French fries and literally nothing else.
I literally have never agreed more with anything posted on this forum.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:25 PM   #84
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I literally have never agreed more with anything posted on this forum.
really good on sausage rolls and meat pies, but they wouldn't serve you if you called it ketchup
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:29 PM   #85
Mahomes Dynasty

My parents (well mostly my mom), used to mix ketchup and A1 sauce for their steak sauce.

I've always enjoyed Country Bob's. Haters gon' hate.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #86
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Kind of like the argument whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich, perhaps a pizza with canadian bacon and pineapple is a thing unto itself.

I don't think pineapple is proper as a 'run of the mill' topping, to be fungible with meats and veggies, but the ham and pineapple mix is a good thing in itself.
its not a fave but the pineapple/ham combo isn’t that bad to me on pizza.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:34 PM   #87
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
its not a fave but the pineapple/ham combo isn’t that bad to me on pizza.
salty/sweet/savory is a great combination. put jalapenos on it and add spicy to that flavor combination.

see also: prosciutto wrapped fruit (pears, figs)
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:35 PM   #88
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
If pat likes it, it’s acceptable.
If Mahomes gets me a Super Bowl win and the cost is that all steak must have ketchup on it, I make that deal.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:39 PM   #89
Mahomes Dynasty

Ketchup should only be used on:

burgers
hot dogs/corn dogs
french fries/onion rings

That's about it...

As a kid I used to eat ketchup w/ my fish sticks and popcorn shrimp.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:41 PM   #90
It's just a ride.

Look at all the fake Chiefs fans in here. If you were a real Mahomo you'd grab the juiciest steak you could get your hands on this minute and squirt an entire bottle of Heinz on that bitch.

I know what I'm eating for game day now.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.