Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: ketchup on your steak?
yes 13 0.03%
no 45,196 99.97%
Voters: 45209. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2018, 04:27 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Ketchup on your steak?

Ketchup on your steak

reaction and poll

https://sports.yahoo.com/weve-found-...165040429.html
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:09 PM   #61
Why so serious?

I’m pescatarian and don’t eat steak, but Mahomes could shove a Philly cheesesteak in my mouth with ketchup and I’d relish the experience.

Don’t judge unless you’ve thrown for 300yds in another man’s shoes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:12 PM   #62
YOU take YOUR seat

I read an article today about how Mahomes doesn't want to order the ketchup for his steak because everyone pays attention to what he does now, but he really wants the ketchup.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:16 PM   #63
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Also, **** horseradish with my prime rib. Why is that shit a mandatory condiment for prime rib? Give me the ****ing juice (au jus).
I hear you about the au jus from prime rib, its tough to think of anything more decadently rich... but gimme both, gotta have a little radish in there

Its a perfect pairing
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What in the ****

I bet people that do this like their steak "well done" - no pink.

People need to use more rubs than sauce. Rubs>Sauce everytime.
Sear the outside just until it stops moving!!

j/k, since the sous vide there's no excuse for anything but rare-->med-rare [128-130 degree F]

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-14-2018 at 06:25 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
See, ketchup on hot dogs doesnt seem odd to me.

My wife is a Ketchup freak and she put ketchup on her chicken nugs which is odd to me.
Ketchup on on hot dog IS empirically 'odd.' It's not bad, just odd. With the right balance of cheapo yellow mustard and cheapo sweet pickle relish and cheapo buns, it's white trash heaven. It tastes like 4th of July, if you're not the one in charge of the grill.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:35 PM   #66
The man you could post like.

Steak shouldn't need anything on it. If the steaks you're eating don't taste good enough as is, you aren't eating the right steaks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:37 PM   #67
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I've never put ketchup on a steak but I'll fo that before I put steak sauce on it. A1 is ****ing disgusting and overpowering. Can barely taste the steak when you put it on
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #68
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
HA!

**** you guys.

Well done ALLLLL DAAAAY.

I like knowing my meat is thoroughly cooked.
That is why you get a thick steak and sous vide it for 90 minutes at 131 degrees. (Getting meat to 130 degrees for an hour passes the FDA food safety criteria.) Then sear each side on the grill. At 131, it comes out pinkish red.

Depending on mood, I might do no more than a little salt and pepper. Or I might sous vide it in a dry rub, sear it over high, and then brush BBQ sauce on it while I grill it medium low.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #69
MVP

Its not ground beef you can eat it rare to medium rare.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:54 PM   #70
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I hear you about the au jus from prime rib, its tough to think of anything more decadently rich... but gimme both, gotta have a little radish in there

Its a perfect pairing
Exactly! I love it au jus and I love it paired with horesradish. And a big giant popover. I make this every Christmas.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #71
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Exactly! I love it au jus and I love it paired with horesradish. And a big giant popover. I make this every Christmas.
Just talking about it has guaranteed that it'll be the Christmas meal here

There really isnt anything that comes straight out of the pan that rich all by itself... no beef base, no salt, no wine or anything else is needed

Mmm
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:05 PM   #72
My Mamma Says

My dad mixes ketchup and A1 together for his steak.... I have such a man crush on Mohomes that anything he does (as long as it legal) if fine with me...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:06 PM   #73
Veteran

Would have to be an absolutely hideous steak before I'd put ketchup on it and even then it would be the last resort if there wasn't any other condiment available that could conceivably improve the outcome.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:09 PM   #74
Devil's Advocate

Ketchup on a steak is infinitely more appealing than pineapple on a pizza.

Go Mahomes
bsroyals54 has disabled reputation
Old 11-14-2018, 07:21 PM   #75
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsroyals54 View Post
Ketchup on a steak is infinitely more appealing than pineapple on a pizza.

Go Mahomes
Fake news
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.