Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-21-2018, 10:45 AM  
Most Valuable Villain

2018 Annual Saccopoo Mock Draft Signup and Team thread

I'll need someone to run it again this year. I can help edit the thread and keep it up to date but I won't be participating in it.

Owners
Sfeihc
chiefscafan
CoMoChief
Mother****erJones
TambaBerry
Direckshun
pugsnotdrugs19
staylor26
ChiefAshhole1056
kccrow
BossChief
Marco Polo
Titty Meat
Pestilence/O.City
Hoover
RealSNR

Top 16
Browns - kccrow
Giants - Titty Meat
Colts - Sfeihc
Texans - ChiefAshhole1056
Broncos - Marco Polo
Jets - Mother****erJones
Bucs - chiefscafan
Bears - Hoover
49ers - staylor26
Raiders - Direckshun
Dolphins - CoMoChief
Bengals - TambaBerry
Redskins - saphojunkie
Packers - SNR
Cardinals - BossChief
Ravens - pugsnotdrugs19

Bottom 16
Chargers - Direckshun
Seahawks - BossChief
Cowboys - ChiefAshhole1056
Lions - TambaBerry
Bills - SNR
Chiefs - Hoover
Rams - chiefscafan
Panthers - Mother****erJones
Titans - pugsnotdrugs19
Falcons - Marco Polo
Saints - CoMoChief
Steelers - Titty Meat
Jaguars - staylor26
Vikings - Sfeihc
Patriots - kccrow
Eagles - saphojunkie

Last edited by The Franchise; 03-19-2018 at 09:09 AM..
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:30 PM   #31
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What's the timeline? I'm interested, but I'm thinking I may be unavailable for a chunk of time due to following the orders of a fortune cookie.
Yeah I'll be traveling taking pictures in that timeframe so I'm screwed. Otherwise it would be fun.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:21 AM   #32
Veteran

I'm in again
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #33
Veteran

I'm still worried bout NT do we bring Poe back I heard he told his agent he wants to come back. The back still worries me though.
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:04 PM   #34
Veteran

That time of year to get the band back together? I'm in.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #35
Special Teams ACE!!!

I really really want pugsnotdrugs in this thing. Let's make sure he takes Rain Man's spot.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:06 PM   #36
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, I'll run the thread again once we get it up and going. We've still got Pestilence and ChiefsCountry to keep it updated (those guys did a ton of the work last year).
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:45 AM   #37
Veteran

Anyone know when teams are being assigned?
Old 03-05-2018, 11:35 AM   #38
Most Valuable Villain

So I've yet to hear from CleveSteve or DJLN. Steve's last activity was back in June of 2017....so I'm considering him out of this draft. I'll give DJ a couple of days but he may be out as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:52 PM   #39
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Don't I get the Chiefs this year? Figures since they don't have a first rounder.......

I could really care less, there are a number of teams I'd love to draft for.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #40
Most Valuable Villain

I'm going to give DJ until Monday of next week to respond. If he doesn't....then I'll consider his spot open as well. That's 3 open spots this year.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #41
Veteran

Pest when do teams get selected?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:57 AM   #42
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Pest when do teams get selected?
After we finalize who's actually going to be participating.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:17 AM   #43
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'll start the draft thread later tonight as long as I get word from Pest who the new owners are.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:24 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

If you guys have someone else wanting in, I can bow out. I'm pretty busy at the moment.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:52 AM   #45
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If you guys have someone else wanting in, I can bow out. I'm pretty busy at the moment.
Are you in or out?

I’m replacing three people right now. Let me know.