Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 AM  
Banned

The Juice Is Loose

Released today.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:15 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.

he was acquitted in a court of law that wasn't meant to benefit melanted people. He had enough money to hire a brilliant Johnny Cochran and Co. and raised all kinds of reasonable doubt. Thems the rules he didn't write. Deal with it. America just wasn't used to seeing a black male accused of doing anything to a white female and not end up swinging from a rope. There was no video (ala cop killings who still walk free) or witnesses. None of us will ever know EXACTLY what happened so let's stop acting like we do. Innocent until proven guilty was not meant for black people. Let's just tell it like it is. He is out after serving 9 years for some bullshit, leave the old man alone.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDexter View Post
OJ was not Colin Kaepernick.

OJ was not bigoted. He did kill his wife, but he didn't kill over skin color.

I personally think Obama is a lot worse than OJ. Obama race baited until his "Obama Youth" were out there shooting cops in the back. OJ was just pissed his X was having sex with another man in front of his kids in his home paid for by his money.
Yeah, Trump has been the very definition of racial UNITY, right?
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:40 AM   #63
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Why would he not be able to live there?
Race and politics. Its good and safe politics to be anti-OJ. Both the Governor who is going to run for the Senate seat and the atty. general who will probably run for Governor are using it as a wedge issue.

The politician talk about keeping Florida safe. Does anyone really think OJ is a threat to anyone? Its all BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:54 AM   #64
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
he has already asked for permission to live in Florida. That's how the Florida Governor, atty. general and the locals found out. It wasn't widely known his daughter was here until a local politician dropped her name as an endorsement to try to win the black vote. People put 2&2 together and assumed it was this city in Florida.
yeah that ****er is here for sure. He shows up and people get upset and he leaves.

https://www.cltampa.com/music/local/...eautiful-voice

In the hours after its posting, the social media photo was taken down due to the polarizing nature of seeing Simpson, who was the focal point of the one of last century’s most watched criminal trials, out in St. Petersburg. Having experienced her work in the community, this writer personally knows the songwriter would never endorse any of the bad behavior Simpson has exhibited in the past.

“I got way too many messages and negative feedback from that I was over it.I had Fox and *TBT ask to use the photo, but I don’t need all that drama in my life,” Talbert told CL on Wednesday morning. “I was shocked to see him in the bar. I didn’t think anyone would believe me if I didn’t take a picture.”

“It was a very strange experience,” she added. “It’s even more strange how people automatically assume that documenting this type of crazy experience for shock value automatically equates to some type of endorsement of his history. It’s insane.”
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:03 PM   #65
The pizza king of kansas

Still said his son did it and oj covered up for him.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #66
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Still said his son did it and oj covered up for him.
I read that on the Brad Essex Report about a decade or so ago. Hell of a blog, great news and insight on current events.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:16 PM   #67
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
yeah that ****er is here for sure. He shows up and people get upset and he leaves.

https://www.cltampa.com/music/local/...eautiful-voice

In the hours after its posting, the social media photo was taken down due to the polarizing nature of seeing Simpson, who was the focal point of the one of last century’s most watched criminal trials, out in St. Petersburg. Having experienced her work in the community, this writer personally knows the songwriter would never endorse any of the bad behavior Simpson has exhibited in the past.

“I got way too many messages and negative feedback from that I was over it.I had Fox and *TBT ask to use the photo, but I don’t need all that drama in my life,” Talbert told CL on Wednesday morning. “I was shocked to see him in the bar. I didn’t think anyone would believe me if I didn’t take a picture.”

“It was a very strange experience,” she added. “It’s even more strange how people automatically assume that documenting this type of crazy experience for shock value automatically equates to some type of endorsement of his history. It’s insane.”
What a bunch of puffy vaginas.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:18 PM   #68

Did he get his memorabilia back?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #69
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
No, but I hear he got his gloves back instead.
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
The knife or the trophies?
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #71
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
he was acquitted in a court of law that wasn't meant to benefit melanted people. He had enough money to hire a brilliant Johnny Cochran and Co. and raised all kinds of reasonable doubt. Thems the rules he didn't write. Deal with it. America just wasn't used to seeing a black male accused of doing anything to a white female and not end up swinging from a rope. There was no video (ala cop killings who still walk free) or witnesses. None of us will ever know EXACTLY what happened so let's stop acting like we do. Innocent until proven guilty was not meant for black people. Let's just tell it like it is. He is out after serving 9 years for some bullshit, leave the old man alone.
All of that nonsense and then you follow it up with an Orange Man Bad in your next post.

Lay off the soy, nobody outside of your little online safe spaces, like twitter, actually respects insufferable SJWs.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:37 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Michael Brown (SpeedBump) was a thug and ended up holding down the centerline with his forehead.

Last edited by threebag; 11-21-2018 at 09:06 PM..
Old 11-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #73

Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #74
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #75
Bolton gonna knock you out

And then I stabbed and slashed... Haha Haha... I got to stop here for a second and say ALLEGEDLY....
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.