Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 AM  
Banned

The Juice Is Loose

Released today.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:51 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Really?

You think that for murderers?

Rapists?

Child rapists?

Child murderers?

I'm just curious...
I'm not sure what you're asking. But no. I wouldn't be thrilled if people started harassing some Child rapists son or daughter if they've otherwise done nothing wrong. Wreck OJ all you want but leave the kids alone if they're behaving.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #32
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm not sure what you're asking. But no. I wouldn't be thrilled if people started harassing some Child rapists son or daughter if they've otherwise done nothing wrong. Wreck OJ all you want but leave the kids alone if they're behaving.
I was leaning more towards the veto of him living there and not anything towards his kids (unless you include that as part of him moving.)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #33
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Yeah. I'm not all about wrecking kids lives because their parents were scum.
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
I was leaning more towards the veto of him living there and not anything towards his kids (unless you include that as part of him moving.)
I see now. Hell yes. By all means flex every muscle you have to keep HIM out. Leave her alone.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:43 AM   #35
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black [womens] home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.
No, it won't.

We're beyond decency now.

We have ANTIFA. reerun religious people in Kansas (WB church.)

People convince themselves every day that deplorable is ok...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:43 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.
I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)

EDIT: I hope to shit I didn't derail this to the D.C. Please everyone keep the dumb****ery in the D.C. I'll go start a thread there about it if it keeps the dumb****ery out of this thread.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:48 AM   #37
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
EDIT: I hope to shit I didn't derail this to the D.C. Please everyone keep the dumb****ery in the D.C. I'll go start a thread there about it if it keeps the dumb****ery out of this thread.
It's inevitable.

Hell, not even football can avoid politics these days...
Old 10-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
It's inevitable.

Hell, not even football can avoid politics these days...
Now, now. That's your privilege talking.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #39
Now you've pissed me off!

'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #40
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Now, now. That's your privilege talking.
I can't help it - I am white...
Old 10-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #41
Supporter

I bet he is loose after that many years in prison.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #42
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
BOOM!
Old 10-01-2017, 11:49 AM   #43
Changes pants while driving

Time to get this off the shelf.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #44
Mindful Taoist German

It's like watching the TV show LOST but with real people.

And lawyers.

And facts...
Old 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #45
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)
nope. Police shot an unarmed black male in a traffic stop started it all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._..._riots_of_1996

It's a lot better now that's for sure. I live in an area that's 80% black. Never heard of any racial comments from white or black neighbors. The town and area is changing rapidly but the issue is still there. Simpsons daughter is active in many "black" charities. Well liked. If a bunch of whites show up to protest OJ.......
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.