Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 AM  
Banned

The Juice Is Loose

Released today.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:44 AM   #16
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
ESPN should pick him up for pre game shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's their plan.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:45 AM   #17
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Isn't he going to start a reality show next?

Huge ratings.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:47 AM   #18
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Huge ratings.
It will be a killer in the ratings.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #19
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Huge ratings.

It would murder the competition

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:01 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Reporter asked if he will ever re marry... He said . Ya, I will take another stab at it.

Well done, sir.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:02 AM   #21
Supporter

I'm slowly beginning to conclude that loose is every bit as disgusting a word as moist.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:13 AM   #22
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I for one hope he'll endeavor to find the real killer of Ron and Nicole.
Exactly
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:12 AM   #23
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I wonder where he will be headed to now.
That SOB is headed to my town of St. Pete. His daughter is here. Supposedly a very nice person and active in multiple charities.

The city and state are trying to keep him from living here. If their legal challenges fail, there are plans by some to protest outside her house. Others are upset with this path because it hurts his daughter and her work in the community shouldn't be overlooked.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:14 AM   #24
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm slowly beginning to conclude that loose is every bit as disgusting a word as moist.
Uh, no...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:18 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Uh, no...
I think it started with Olestra when diarrhea became 'loose stools.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
That SOB is headed to my town of St. Pete. His daughter is here. Supposedly a very nice person and active in multiple charities.

The city and state are trying to keep him from living here. If their legal challenges fail, there are plans by some to protest outside her house. Others are upset with this path because it hurts his daughter and her work in the community shouldn't be overlooked.
Yeah. I'm not all about wrecking kids lives because their parents were scum.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:42 AM   #27
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I think it started with Olestra when diarrhea became 'loose stools.'
I grew up Catholic so moist to me still means white socks and short skirts...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #28

The Juice Is Loose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

He should move to Scott. You guys could use an extra pair of gloves to help around the farm.

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I grew up Catholic so moist to me still means white socks and short skirts...

Yes sir

Old 10-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #30
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Really?

You think that for murderers?

Rapists?

Child rapists?

Child murderers?

I'm just curious...