Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:57 AM   #121
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Math is hard mmkay
Being a dickhead is easy though right?
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:01 AM   #122
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Being a dickhead is easy though right?
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:20 PM   #123
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I hope everyone went on a stock buying spree during the two-day Brexit stock collapse. It's now back pretty much where it was before the vote.

I was really pleased to have Hershey stock today. I sold most of it and kept my profits invested. It almost makes up for my terrible timing in buying Editas stock last week. I broke one of my cardinal rules to buy Editas and it's burning me. I typically never buy a stock that doesn't pay a dividend.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:38 PM   #124
Kind of a mod

This is a long shot, but has anyone done the Teacher Loan Forgiveness program recently? My wife applied for it about a month ago, and I don't see any reason she won't be approved, but we're just curious roughly how long the process normally takes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:07 PM   #125
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This is a long shot, but has anyone done the Teacher Loan Forgiveness program recently? My wife applied for it about a month ago, and I don't see any reason she won't be approved, but we're just curious roughly how long the process normally takes.
Why do teachers deserve to have their student loans forgiven?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:11 PM   #126
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Why do teachers deserve to have their student loans forgiven?
In my wife's case, she wouldn't have become a teacher without it, and she's in a field where there literally aren't enough teachers to fill classrooms (special ed).
Old 06-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #127
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
No. But good luck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #128
Mod Team

The markets got sooooooo scary for a few days.

Like so scared and stuff.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:44 AM   #129
Fish are scared of me

Just placed an order for 500,000 shares of ONCI at .0014. Gonna be rich !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #130
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Just placed an order for 500,000 shares of ONCI at .0014. Gonna be rich !

It's a publicly traded company with $130,000 in annual revenues and two employees? Good luck with that.

I once had some extra office space and leased it to a shyster. I didn't know he was a shyster, but he was a terrible human being. He was the president of a publicly traded penny stock company, and it literally didn't exist. No products, no employees, nothing except one rented office that he was always late on paying and one piece of stolen equipment that we had to return to the manufacturer after we finally got rid of him. After seeing that, I would never put a penny into a penny stock.

But hey, good luck with yours. I hope it's real and that it takes off.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's a publicly traded company with $130,000 in annual revenues and two employees? Good luck with that.

I once had some extra office space and leased it to a shyster. I didn't know he was a shyster, but he was a terrible human being. He was the president of a publicly traded penny stock company, and it literally didn't exist. No products, no employees, nothing except one rented office that he was always late on paying and one piece of stolen equipment that we had to return to the manufacturer after we finally got rid of him. After seeing that, I would never put a penny into a penny stock.

But hey, good luck with yours. I hope it's real and that it takes off.
Hog Farmer is about to be $2 richer and you are going to look like a fool.

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:40 AM   #132
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Hog Farmer is about to be $2 richer and you are going to look like a fool.

If it's anything like the company I saw, I bet the president of that company is using hogfarmer's angel infusion to buy a Playstation 3.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:48 AM   #133
Mod Team

I recently starting using an app called Stocks Tracker on my Iphone. You can track any stock buy looking up their symbol or add it to a list for easy finding. You can even put in all your investments, including cash, and track the gains/losses of your portfolio in real time. Click on any stock to see it's monthly/yearly gains/losses in chart form with 52 week highs/lows as well. It's pretty handy and this is just the free version. Pay $10 to get the "full" version, but so far the free app seems plenty good.

Meanwhile the Dow is currently 200+ today.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #134
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If it's anything like the company I saw, I bet the president of that company is using hogfarmer's angel infusion to buy a Playstation 3.
Damn, It went from .oo14 to .0019 and now it's at .0011.

I'm very very consistent in my stock purchases though. If you will follow me and do EXACTLY the opposite of what I do , you will become very wealthy.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:16 PM   #135
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Damn, It went from .oo14 to .0019 and now it's at .0011.

I'm very very consistent in my stock purchases though. If you will follow me and do EXACTLY the opposite of what I do , you will become very wealthy.

It seems like now's the time to double down. If you liked it at .0014 you'll like it better at .0011. Plus, they now own a new Playstation 3.