Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 09-19-2015, 05:57 PM  
I'll be back.

Gay for Goff crew, let's do this

Look at him neatly fit that ball in betwixt three defenders. My pantaloons are aflustered!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #76
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
That's fine. He's going to sit on the bench in KC for a year anyway, while Alex dinks and dunks his way into oblivion. Any QB will.

We are in the perfect situation to pick a QB now. No pressure on the young'un.
Sure, I've got no problem with a guy sitting. I'm just not that impressed with Goff. That arm looks Pennington-esque.

If I'm going to spend a few years developing a guy, let's do it with someone who has an elite NFL arm.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:35 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

What era Pennington?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:41 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Goff is a young Matthew Cassel.
Who does Tyler Bray compare to?
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-12-2015, 01:25 AM   #79
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Sure, I've got no problem with a guy sitting. I'm just not that impressed with Goff. That arm looks Pennington-esque.

If I'm going to spend a few years developing a guy, let's do it with someone who has an elite NFL arm.
He's not as good as Pennington at the same level.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:25 AM   #80
Choco Favre

Beat off to Goff
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:24 AM   #81
MVP

Goff is our savior.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:20 PM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
With the risk of offending kcnative, Boykin isn't going to play QB at the NFL level. He's short for the position at the next level (he's much closer to 6'0" than his listed 6'2") and very slight of build. He's exciting, a great athlete and all that in college, but it's not going to translate to the next level.

Hackenberg has all the tools you want, but he could be absolutely ruined. He's never really progressed from his freshman year and actually some believe he's regressed.

Cook...eh. He's ballsy and confident, but that also leads to most of his problems/potential problems. He wings it a lot when he's pressured and he feels pressure too easily from what I've seen, i.e., he breaks down too quickly and gets sloppy with his fundamentals. Good arm though and you like his demeanor.

Also, Goff, Hackenberg and Cardale Jones are all juniors. (As is Memphis QB Paxton Lynch, who I really like a lot, but he and Jones are redshirt juniors.)

Those guys may or may not declare.

I'd also seriously look at Stanford's Kevin Hogan in this upcoming draft. 6'4", 230 lb. senior with a cannon for an arm. Stanford is a run oriented offense so he's not putting up the gaudy statistics of the spread guys, but he's a smart, strong, tough QB that's a pretty good athlete. He's also been playing on a high ankle sprain that's limited his numbers somewhat the past couple of weeks.
Your talent evaluation track record is shit.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:40 PM   #83
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Risk taken with expected result.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #84
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Truth
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:31 AM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Don't over value elite arm strength. If a guy meets the baseline for arm strength, I'm good.

Pocket presence, accuracy, and mental game. The rest is wish wash
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #86
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Truth
Oh, that's the bullshit of all bullshit.

My track record on prospects is as good as it ****ing gets.

Just because you filthy goat raping pig ****ers don't have the vision to appreciate my brilliance is not justification for such ignorant castigations.

****ing eat me you fargin' cattle anus suckers.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:36 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

I was very impressed with Goff last night. Dude was extremely accurate when he has time to throw. Heck , even under pressure he made some nice throws. You came away thinking he was better than I thought.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:27 PM   #88
Special Teams ACE!!!

Pouring one out for Saccopoo this evening. Guy knew how to talk shit, back up his opinion, and also keep things really entertaining without going overboard and resorting to namecalling in the argument.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:35 PM   #89
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Pouring one out for Saccopoo this evening. Guy knew how to talk shit, back up his opinion, and also keep things really entertaining without going overboard and resorting to namecalling in the argument.
"Cattle anus suckers".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:23 PM   #90
In Search of a Life

This place lost its burst without Sacc filling his mocks with fat ****s from Utah. RIP
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.