Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 09-19-2015, 05:57 PM  
I'll be back.

Gay for Goff crew, let's do this

Look at him neatly fit that ball in betwixt three defenders. My pantaloons are aflustered!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:47 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
I don't see it. Reminds me a lot of Sanchez at the same level.

Seems to have decent enough feel and athleticism, but looks like he is just getting by on this level on that versus having truly elite level skill-set. He doesn't throw a good enough ball - it's loose from a spiral perspective, it's a little "lofty" without the velocity and it doesn't drive downfield.

He's also antsy in the pocket with feet that dance versus setting and throwing through the ball with a complete motion.

I think he's been a little bit of a product of Dykes' system versus having a true "elite" skill set, much the same way that Sanchez was at USC. Very good college QB that I don't see easily transitioning to the next level due to some problems in his techniques and lack of arm strength.

He'll get a lot of "Chad Pennington" comparisons, but Pennington was a better QB at the same stage. Better arm, better technique. Goff is closer to what Sanchez was at similar points in their college careers.

I do agree that his feet are antsy, much like Peyton Mannings, but his mind is cool as a cucumber. All while he's shucking and jiving he's scanning the entire field and evading pressure. He doesn't panick, and he usually makes good decisions and delivers a decent ball under pressure.

I also feel that you are massively selling his arm talent short. His arm strength is average, but he has great placement and touch. He can lob it over a defense, rifle it between defenders, He can make spot throws, he can place the ball on whatever shoulder he wants. He almost never leads his receivers into danger. Very accurate thrower.

Have you seen him this year? Or are you basing this on last year? He looks much improved.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #32
I'll be back.

That play against Oregon is sex.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:30 PM   #33
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Has the arm improved?

Because it is not impressive in any of the clips from last year, and I remember thinking he threw a fluttering ball when I saw him a few times last season. I think he's a good NFL prospect, but not an unbelievable one.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:53 AM   #34
Dumbass!

Quote:
You wanted to draft Clausen too.
No, I didn't.

I said, consistently, that I was not sold on him.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:29 AM   #35
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
You wanted to draft Clausen too.
Unless you're a cheap dickhole who sticks his finger in the air every spring and says, "All of these QBs in this draft suck," then you were undoubtedly wrong about one or two QBs.

And those people are Black Bob types who think the Chiefs offensive line is why Alex is so bad right now.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:41 AM   #36
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Unless you're a cheap dickhole who sticks his finger in the air every spring and says, "All of these QBs in this draft suck," then you were undoubtedly wrong about one or two QBs.

And those people are Black Bob types who think the Chiefs offensive line is why Alex is so bad right now.
Many Lil' Chiefy's must feed their excuse-line in order to continue pimping high-round fatty selections for the love of fatties.

It's a sad obsession, really.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Has the arm improved?

Because it is not impressive in any of the clips from last year, and I remember thinking he threw a fluttering ball when I saw him a few times last season. I think he's a good NFL prospect, but not an unbelievable one.
You are a hard man to impress then . But yes he does still throw the occasional duck.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #38
MVP

Here are some clips from his Wash St. Game.

Watch him pump fake that safety into coming down, and then throw a near perfect ball... JIZZ

From PFF

PFF says his accuracy under pressure has been "other worldly" this season.
He also has an 80% completion rate on passes that travel past 20 yards.. And his garbage o line has given up 50+ pressures in their 5 games so far.

Heres the article.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...n-the-country/

Last edited by jonzie04; 10-07-2015 at 03:48 PM..
Old 10-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #39
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
Here are some clips from his Wash St. Game.

[/IMG]

PFF says his accuracy under pressure has been "other worldly" this season.
He's also has an 80% completion rate on passes that travel past 20 yards.. And his garbage o line has given up 50+ pressures in their 5 games so far.

Heres the article.
Great college accuracy is nice. But you need the arm strength to go with it, or it doesn't transfer to the pro game like you'd expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
You are a hard man to impress then . But yes he does still throw the occasional duck.
I am hard to impress when it comes to QB, and I think that's fair considering what the failure rate of QBs is.

His arm strength looks to have improved a lot in the clips in the last post (which are all from this year, unlike the highlight tape). That would take him up several notches in my books.

Not unusual for a lanky guy to pick up arm strength as he matures. I like the natural accuracy, but am not gaga just yet.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:25 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Great college accuracy is nice. But you need the arm strength to go with it, or it doesn't transfer to the pro game like you'd expect.

I am hard to impress when it comes to QB, and I think that's fair considering what the failure rate of QBs is.

His arm strength looks to have improved a lot in the clips in the last post (which are all from this year, unlike the highlight tape). That would take him up several notches in my books.

Not unusual for a lanky guy to pick up arm strength as he matures. I like the natural accuracy, but am not gaga just yet.
I agree that certain throws that can be made in college can't be made in the nfl without arm strength. I kind of see Arm strength the same way I see break away speed for a RB. It's a weapon for sure, but it's so far down the pecking order that it doesn't really matter, unless a guy just has a complete noodle. There are a few elite/really good QB's with average arm strength like Peyton, Brees, Rivers. A few elite RB's without breakaway speed. Bell, Lynch, Lacy, etc. For me personally I like the guy with the accuracy and touch much more than the guy with the cannon arm who's inconsistent with it. But that is just my personal opinion. Lots of other people value arm strength more. I really don't think arm strength is important in our offensive scheme either... Assuming Andy Reid doesn't get fired lol.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #41
MVP

I think Goff will go #1 overall. If he doesn't, KC better sell the ****ing farm to get the kid. He has plenty of arm strength and his feet are Rodgers-like, not "happy."
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
trade 3 1sts for this asshole
Old 10-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #43
Supporter

i haven't watched him play, but there is some interesting stuff about him in this grantland article

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ar...break-through/

Quote:
“You knew you had something by his talent in that first spring,” Franklin says. “Watching him compete for the starting job, he wasn’t afraid. And then in that opening game, he had two tipped pick-sixes. Not his fault. He didn’t blink. During the season, he had bad performances. He had times when I benched him. And I mean, he did not blink.”

Two years later, in rare practice moments when he’s not actively throwing, Goff can be seen stalking around the turf observing the action with his arms behind his back, in unconscious imitation of his instructors. Franklin swears Goff is taller than he was as a sophomore. He’s developed a coachly midrange stare of vague self-dissatisfaction that he deploys in a press conference following a game with a margin of victory that is not to his liking, after a performance consisting of completions on 33 of 45 passes for 390 yards, one interception, and four touchdowns that Dykes will later characterize as “benign.”3 And he’s in such total command of everything, Goff has been granted the freedom to alter play calls on the field....

Through more than 40 percent of their regular season, the Bears’ experiment with an off-leash Goff is showing promise: He’s completing more than 70 percent of his throws and has thrown four interceptions — only one of which Dykes can chalk up to a poor decision — and 15 touchdowns....

“It’s comforting for all of us,” Dykes says. “When you put the ball in your quarterback’s hands as many times as we do, and you trust him, it certainly makes it easier to sleep at night.”

“He’s playing at a level right now that few people will play at,” Franklin says. “He sits in the pocket — bam! — takes it in the mouth, and turns around and throws a bullet for a touchdown. Time after time after time. It’s really fun to watch.”
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:03 PM   #44
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can View Post
i haven't watched him play, but there is some interesting stuff about him in this grantland article

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ar...break-through/
Now that's a goddamned QB.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:04 PM   #45
Most Valuable Villain

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-next-nfl-bust
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.