Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:57 PM   #12796
pie is never free

More curdito and chipotle cream sauced tacos tomorrow, but this time with grilled chicken

The boobs will marinate 24+ hours in a mango/tangerine juice mix, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and cumin... hoping they're as good or better than the fish
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #12797
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
In Los Angeles before last nights game.

This thing just looks soooooo incredible... an au jus dipped philly with that perfectly shaved steak?

It looks amazing, wanna do that soon but the problem around here is finding the right bread with a crispy outer crust for it... gonna have to search high and low to make it happen
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:11 PM   #12798
I like Pie!

Turkey tetrazzini, got a bowl left and it won't make it through the night.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:28 AM   #12799
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Pea's? Gotta have pea's and I have now an idea to get rid the leftover turkey.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #12800
Veteran

Last Night takeout from here...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/casa-de-piz...=casa+de+pizza

Large Mike's Special, Large Garden Salad
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:05 AM   #12801
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
More curdito and chipotle cream sauced tacos tomorrow, but this time with grilled chicken

The boobs will marinate 24+ hours in a mango/tangerine juice mix, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and cumin... hoping they're as good or better than the fish
I've made chicken tacos before and the key is to not overcook the breasts. I butterfly them and try to get as consistent of thickness as I can get (don't just beat the **** out of them like my wife does.) Then I pull them off at 157 (or as close as I can get to it).

Here is a good article that I pulled most of that from. You have to be pretty diligent in finding the coldest spot in the meat, but if you can the difference between pulling it at a little under 160 and 165-168 is substantial.

https://blog.thermoworks.com/chicken...ked-Chicken-cs
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:40 PM   #12802
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I've made chicken tacos before and the key is to not overcook the breasts. I butterfly them and try to get as consistent of thickness as I can get (don't just beat the **** out of them like my wife does.) Then I pull them off at 157 (or as close as I can get to it).

Here is a good article that I pulled most of that from. You have to be pretty diligent in finding the coldest spot in the meat, but if you can the difference between pulling it at a little under 160 and 165-168 is substantial.

https://blog.thermoworks.com/chicken...ked-Chicken-cs
I make mine in the slow cooker and they come out nice and braised and moist with hardly any attention or work.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:42 PM   #12803
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Looks good. Donger makes Tetrazzini.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:48 PM   #12804
Gimme My Berries Back!

Thai Night

I went out for Thanksgiving. So I have no leftover meals.

This made up for it though.

Thai Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup with a Garnish of Coconut Cream and Cashews
Thai (sweet) Cuke Salad
Shrimp, Egg and Veggie Pad Thai
Homemade Coconut IceCream
Finally used my ice-cream maker I have had for years and never used. Made this is real coconut milk and coconut cream.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thai Curry Pumpkin Coconut Soup.png
Views:	410
Size:	680.7 KB
ID:	117437   Click image for larger version

Name:	ThaiCukeSal.png
Views:	409
Size:	419.3 KB
ID:	117438   Click image for larger version

Name:	ShmpVegPadThai.png
Views:	409
Size:	415.4 KB
ID:	117439   Click image for larger version

Name:	CocIceCream.png
Views:	388
Size:	447.3 KB
ID:	117440  
Old 11-29-2018, 10:34 PM   #12805
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am bookmarking that recipe looks delicious.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Me too. Looks awesome.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:16 PM   #12806
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Pac 12 title game tonight with the old man. I tend to cook for him for football games because it gives him some variety to his dinner menu. Even my Mother plowed through this shit tonight. I was surprised. Thai infused BBQ pork fried rice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181130_170309_680.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	117442  
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #12807
I like Pie!

Smoked chicken, beans and a side of broccoli cheese noodles. Tomorrow is smoked meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Spencer Ware got this, we good, Go Chiefs!

Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:47 AM   #12808
Fight, build, win!

Four hot with yummy powder cheese from in a tub. My son polished off 5 a little kc north is rubbing off on him. In A Tub began in the northland in 1956 I have many fond memories there. Now the torch is passed my son loves him some tub tacos.

But damn I'd of traded for what Buzz had.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:49 AM   #12809
MVP

Italian dry salami, Greek hummus, Stacy's pita chips, and some aged cheddar. Whatever beer was left on the growler shelf in the fridge...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #12810
Snacks Are Under My Apron

i Enjoyed an evening of Chinese Buffet and the loose shits
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.