Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #91
In Search of a Life

I really wish compendium 3 would come out. I'd like to get ahead of the show and they were just starting to get into Negan.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #92
pie is never free

I dont read the comics, would anyone be willing to tell me who this Morgan character is at the end of the episode?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #93
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
No jacket but the shirt/pants are similiar. Oh and the facial structure the eyes..I just find it odd that they highlight the cuffs and the face is hers with a jaw blown off. I'd like to see them answer that question...I still think its hers or like you said an obvious doppelganger homage
The shirts, inner and outer, are completely different.

Handcuffed walker: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/attac...7&d=1413203579

Andrea at death scene: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...22e0ffdec0.jpg
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #94
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
No jacket but the shirt/pants are similiar. Oh and the facial structure the eyes..I just find it odd that they highlight the cuffs and the face is hers with a jaw blown off. I'd like to see them answer that question...I still think its hers or like you said an obvious doppelganger homage
Or third option; intentionally made to look like Andrea so fans like us would spend Monday thru Tuesday arguing about it.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:23 PM   #95
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The shirts, inner and outer, are completely different.

Handcuffed walker: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/attac...7&d=1413203579

Andrea at death scene: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...22e0ffdec0.jpg
On a closer look at Google images, the inner shirt is similar - maybe even the same. The outer shirt is completely different.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
On a closer look at Google images, the inner shirt is similar - maybe even the same. The outer shirt is completely different.
Inner shirt is absolutely the same as a shirt that Andrea wore (not sure if she was wearing it in her death scene or not).

I linked a google image of the shirt earlier in the thread.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #97
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Inner shirt is absolutely the same as a shirt that Andrea wore (not sure if she was wearing it in her death scene or not).

I linked a google image of the shirt earlier in the thread.
The image I linked is from her death scene. The inner shirt is likely the same. The outer shirt is definitely different.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #98
Stay positive, don't give up

Good argument either way I see both points just the filming of that scene made me think..total troll job by twd until someone answers this officially
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The image I linked is from her death scene. The inner shirt is likely the same. The outer shirt is definitely different.
Here's another. She actually has three layers on:
http://thesecondtake.com/wp-content/...eath-scene.jpg

The inner shirt (same), a middle layer that we can't really see much of... looks like a cardigan maybe... and the outer leather jacket with furry collar.

In the picture linked with Andrea on the ground, it appears she has a cardigan on.

Here: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachmen...7&d=1413203579
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #100
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

The inner shirt (same), a middle layer that we can't really see much of... looks like a cardigan maybe... and the outer leather jacket with furry collar.

In the picture linked with Andrea on the ground, it appears she has a cardigan on.

I was taking the coat out of the equation when I said outer shirt. And we can see plenty of the middle layer, IMO. Looks like a grey sweater of some sort. I don't think looks anything like the one the walker had one. One is charcoal, or at a minimum very dark. The walker's outer shirt appears to be light blue.

They're similar in style, but AFAIC completely different in color.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #101
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I dont read the comics, would anyone be willing to tell me who this Morgan character is at the end of the episode?
He the guy who help Rick in season 1.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #102
Wish I had something clever...

Quote:

Also looks like the pants and belt are different.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #103
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Think back to the first season. When Rick stumbles out of the hospital Morgan and his son Duane are the first live people he runs across. Morgan then reappears in an episode in season 3 called "Clear".
From Wiki:

Quote:
Rick, Carl, and Michonne travel back to King County, Georgia, to gather weapons to combat The Governor. Along the way, they encounter a backpacker who begs them to stop, but they drive past without stopping. Carl questions Rick as to why he brought Michonne along. Rick says they have common interests. Michonne appreciates Rick trying to connect with her. When they arrive at King County, a masked man attacks the group. Carl shoots the man, who turns out to be Morgan, the man who originally saved Rick. The group brings Morgan, who was wearing a bulletproof vest and was simply rendered unconscious, to his house and raids his gun supply. Carl and Michonne go on a run, seemingly to acquire a crib for Judith. But first, they go to a cafe where a photograph of the Grimes family is on display. Carl and Michonne manage to fight through the walkers inside to retrieve the photograph. Meanwhile, Morgan wakes up and has an altercation with Rick, stabbing him in the shoulder. Rick manages to talk some sense into him, and Morgan explains that his son, Duane, was bitten and infected by his turned wife, whom he had been reluctant to put down. Morgan explains that whenever he turned on his own walkie-talkie every day at dawn, Rick never had his on. Rick invites Morgan to return to the prison with the group, but Morgan refuses, not wanting to witness any more death. Morgan's mission, he believes, is to "clear" the world of walkers. Michonne and Carl return with supplies, and Carl tells Rick: Michonne "may be one of us". Carl apologizes to Morgan for shooting him, to which Morgan responds "don't ever be sorry." As they drive back toward the prison, they pass the backpacker's ravaged remains and his discarded backpack. They stop and take the backpack before moving on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(season_3)
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #104
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
It was clearly a flashback, right. It was showing the people that raided Terminus and taught the citizens of Terminus, that Rick's group fought, the lesson about either being the cow or the slaughterer.

The person getting tossed back into the car who had just been raped was the lady that Carol let the zombies kill in the room with candles, evidently the mother of the main leader of Terminus who Rick shot (and didn't appear to kill...).

I don't see how any of that negates the fact that the guy could have been Negan? Oh... he's saying that the crazy guy Rick and Glen freed from the shipping container was the rapist?
Yes...the crazy guy rick freed from the container was the same guy that threw the mother back in the container saying it won't be OK. Negan hasn't arrived yet.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:20 PM   #105
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Yes...the crazy guy rick freed from the container was the same guy that threw the mother back in the container saying it won't be OK. Negan hasn't arrived yet.
Yep. Too early for Negan, unless they completely jump forward in the comic. Not saying they can't, clearly the show has taken on some different plots and such, just saying it would be a pretty major jump. Negan doesn't show up until after they've found a safe home on the way to DC.