Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 PM  
MVP

Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?

Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

Last edited by Rich Scanlon; 12-27-2004 at 07:19 AM..
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2004, 05:07 PM   #151
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
If you have not met them in person you have no list. You need to start actually meeting women in your local area. Good luck III
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:13 PM   #152
Phobia

Plus the word choice "fighting over me" seems a bit off. They're not fighting over you, Roy. They're investigating you to see if you're the type of guy they'd like to hang out with. Or, they're a couple of old dudes messing with your head. When you meet a girl in the conventional sense, let me know and I'll be happy to share some of my practical advice. Until then, you get both barrels full of sarcasm.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:20 PM   #153
Whatever..

are we grumpy today
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:24 PM   #154
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Plus the word choice "fighting over me" seems a bit off. They're not fighting over you, Roy. They're investigating you to see if you're the type of guy they'd like to hang out with. Or, they're a couple of old dudes messing with your head. When you meet a girl in the conventional sense, let me know and I'll be happy to share some of my practical advice. Until then, you get both barrels full of sarcasm.

wrong time of the month there Phob???
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:29 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:09 PM   #156
Phobia

I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:10 PM   #157
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!
I did. But, I'm not wasting my time like that again. What a major disappointment.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #158
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Where they real live girls or chicks you've been chatting with on the internet?
Who is the sweaty guy in the pic? It looks just like my step dad
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #159
Supporter

Phildo Goes Deeeeeeeeeeeeep

http://www.google.com/search?q=How%2...r=&sa=N&tab=iw

http://www.fastseduction.com/alpha/0...ithWomen.shtml
http://www.seductionscience.com/sedu...h-women-46.htm
http://www.seductionscience.com/

From now on........I think this is my response to these "how do I" threads...
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:31 PM   #160
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Who is the sweaty guy in the pic? It looks just like my step dad
I dunno. I searched on "lumberjack". He was the first acceptable non-cartoon lumberjack on google.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:33 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2004, 06:37 PM   #162
Phobia

Quote:
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.
This is your response to my well thought out and sincere post? Let's not deflect on gochiefs here. Let's talk about helping you find a woman. That's what this thread is about, right?
Old 12-27-2004, 06:37 PM   #163
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Skip Scores all the time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skiptowncrimespree.jpg (59.2 KB, 200 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:46 PM   #164
Banned

Quote:
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
damn, playa! you gotta get all up in dat shit, man! sound like you got some fine lookin women in yo greezy. dude, do 4 at 1 time and then hold a rose ceremony, bizzatch!
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:54 PM   #165
Hey Teacher!

Hey royr17,

do you ever wear axe bodyspray? If you don't, I'd recommend it. A few women have told me they love axe. So if you go on dates with these girls, you need something to make yourself look good, smell good, axe is always an option. It may make them attracted to you like magnets, you never know. that's always a good thing isn't it?
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli