Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2018, 12:26 PM  
Beyond the Rapids

The Current Playoff Picture

This thread is for discussion of the current playoff picture. Will update the images each week.

Last edited by Eleazar; 11-20-2018 at 02:28 PM..
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #91
In Search of a Life

I may go hiking on a mountain with no cel signal during he first playoff game, assuming we get a first round bye. I just don't enjoy playoff games any more. At all. I'm in a constant state of anxiety followed by a week of depression afterwards.

If we win that first one I will definitely watch the AFCCG. But man that first one. So much pain.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:02 AM   #92
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I have the Texans losing this week to Tenn
It would be very "Texan Like" to lose, BUT without Marcus Mariota, the Titans chances are slim, and he's hurt. (again)
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-22-2018, 08:04 AM   #93
Veteran

The only team that makes me nervous is the Saints. The Chiefs went toe to toe with NE and the Rams and held their own on hostile fields. PMII has shown the ability to adapt rapidly to the opposing D but can have slow starts until the Chiefs get a handle on what they're doing. The Saints are the only other team out there that can hang with the Chiefs in a "track meet". I think the Chiefs beat NE then the Rams in good games if they meet up again, but I can't say that about the Saints.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:10 AM   #94
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
This! Our defense feeds off the crowd noise.

The Rams loss was a bitter pill to swallow. I really believe we are the better team. Maybe this will be the wake-up call they need to stop making boneheaded mistakes and realize they are not bulletproof. We have not even seen the Best out of this team yet. They have had perfect halves- amazing quarters, but not a Complete game with all 3 facets of the team all playing up to their potential.

For a team to come into Arrowhead and beat us, they will have to pretty much play that kind of perfect game and be able to overcome the best offense in the NFL. That is a tall order.
True to a point, but I could see a team, with a good offense, coming into ARROWHEAD and keeping it close, and pressing our _efense in the end and winning the same way the Pats and Rams did in their place. In both cases, at the end of the game, the _efense needed to find a way for one more stop, and failed. (and it doesn't get any easier than it was for Scandrick and they still failed) You put doubt in their minds and they'll remember all the past playoff failures and... It's "Wait till NEXT YEAR!" time again...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-22-2018, 08:34 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I'll be at that game. We'll be fine!
Me too
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #96
Live free or die hard

Wouldn't mind that Rams lost being our last.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:39 AM   #97
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I may go hiking on a mountain with no cel signal during he first playoff game, assuming we get a first round bye. I just don't enjoy playoff games any more. At all. I'm in a constant state of anxiety followed by a week of depression afterwards.

If we win that first one I will definitely watch the AFCCG. But man that first one. So much pain.
The pain is what will make the payoff that comes in the end so great. Get back on that horse over and over until you ride it to glory!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:41 AM   #98
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
True to a point, but I could see a team, with a good offense, coming into ARROWHEAD and keeping it close, and pressing our _efense in the end and winning the same way the Pats and Rams did in their place. In both cases, at the end of the game, the _efense needed to find a way for one more stop, and failed. (and it doesn't get any easier than it was for Scandrick and they still failed) You put doubt in their minds and they'll remember all the past playoff failures and... It's "Wait till NEXT YEAR!" time again...
The defense got their stop against the Rams and then some.

5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 defensive TD, 4 punts forced AND the stop at the end that gave the offense their chance to win it.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:49 AM   #99
Rufus Dawes Jr.

and stopped the Rams twice in the final 3 mins of the game. Its like everyone forgets the game ended with an interception thrown by the Chiefs.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.