Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I felt the Karma coming.

I was worried about it. And I wasn't going to say anything about it before the game against the Rams just for the bad luck of it, I decided not to make a comment about it.

But a lot of fans here on CP have been very cocky, I mean I've been exceptionally happy and positive about the team, but if you have ever believed in karma, I thought we had it coming to us.
I know we're just fans, and we don't make a difference in the game. And I'm not going to name names. And this game was everything everybody thought it was going to be, except for the fact that we were on the losing end of it,but I was feeling like we had some bad karma coming to us. And it happened.
We've had some people from CP going to other websites and boasting, and I didn't feel very good about that. I was reading some of the comments at the Rams message boards, and they were right. It makes us all look like arrogant mother****ers. I do think that we were the better team. And I don't think fans make a difference in the game. But I do think they make a difference in karma.

And I actually felt guilty when it came to a head.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:08 PM   #76
Veteran

Karma DOES exist, but this isn’t how it works.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:00 PM   #77
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I think if karma existed Clay would have a snapped tibia and fibula right now.
metaphorically speaking i snapped both in 2011 and they're just now getting back to 100%
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #78
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
WTF is with this thread and this sentiment.

We are 9-2 with a total of 6 points in the two losses, both games we lost by a single play ten different times. Meaning there where ten times if we made one play we win that game.

GTFO here with this weepy shit we are in first place with a GOAT QB.

next.
Whoever gave this post thumbs down needs their asses beat.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #79
Thank you

This thread is piss and shit!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:33 PM   #80
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The type of fan interaction you are talking about has no bearing on the result of any game.

The result of the game had nothing to do with karma because some chiefs fans are boasting about their team.

Lets not go overboard here.

If karma existed, the chiefs would have already won another superbowl.
What would it be called had we even attended one in the last 48 years? But that NPC Hunt family...the league loves them!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #81
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Whoever gave this post thumbs down needs their asses beat.
Yah!!!
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote